0.

The aircraft belonging to Lufthansa airlines was landing sooner than I had anticipated.

"The landing in seoul is about in thriry minutes." The Air Hostess informed.

"Ah finally I'm back to my hometown" I said with a long sigh.

"Come on get up sleepy head, don't you want to meet your fiancé?" I asked suzy.

Suzy was my best friend, more like another sister.

At the mention of her fiance Suzy quickly opened her eyes wandering it around us looking for him. But to her disappointment, she realised that we are yet to reach Korea and meet her fiancé.

"I really can't wait to see Jimin. I couldn't even attend his best friend's wedding and he was so upset about it but didn't let me feel down. How can someone be so caring, kind and loving and-"

ugh! free me from such corny lovebirds.

The truth was that even I was looking forward to meet him hearing all so good of him 24/7 and talking to him for the first time was quite interesting.

Yet I was excited to meet him in person because that gives you a complete different aura about the person.

Although Jimin's literally the sweetest human alive.

The most appropriate and important reason for me to visit Korea was to meet my sister, Jennifer. She got married to the love of her life as they quote it.

I couldn't attend it due to the semester examinations taking place. All I heard about her fiance was that he was incredibly handsome and more handsome and just handsome.

He was some ethereal beauty and a Greek like looking godly creature. Talk about son of Aphrodite.

Yet I didn't see him yet, reasons being I wanted to see him person since they claimed he was so beautiful, so I didn't want to ruin it so I purposefully avoided it.

If he was so beautiful then a stupid camera won't do him justice. I'll save that up for later.

"We have landed in korea. You may gather up your belongings and move in line." The air hostess said making me jolt from my thoughts.

"I am back here yehawww!" I yelled in enthusiasm which was a bit louder than normal, which resulted in catching everyone's attention.

I mentally slapped myself for behaving like this in Korea as I was totally adapted to my reflexes in the States.

Talk about embarassment.

The landing was quite fast, and the sun was shining, the company insignia was clearly visible. The parts of the plane's wings were visible, raised to slow it down. As the boeing slowed down considerably, it glided from one end of the runaway to the other.

In the meanwhile even before the aircraft was visible, an announcement had already been made, about its arrival.

There was a sudden hustle and bustle. Many who were asleep were woken up by their families, those reading quickly put their reading materials away within the blink of an eye.

Adults with kids broke the news of arrival to their annoying kids who only knew how to yell without giving two fucks about the rest of the passengers. There was a lot of excitement and enthusiasm in the air. It felt nice.

Seems like I wasn't the only one who was excited and desperate to meet my loved ones.

By the time we landed, everyone just rushed out all at once. Somehow, in that suffocating crowd where breathing became difficult, we moved out too.