20.

If y'all don't give this book lots and lots of love i will do a terribly sad ending and kill two of the main characters I'm not kidding 😤

_

Jimin's pov.

"jimin.." she muttered slowly. i shook my head, eyes puffy. "i saw jennifer" i said. she closed her eyes.

"its not your fault." i whispered slowly while patting her head. "if anyone should be blamed, it should be me." i completed. "what? no."

"yes, if i had-"

"jimin stop. please. i know you wanted to keep me safe but i did not want to be a burden-" she said. "you're not a burden, chris. everyone tends to protect their loved ones. and you are everyone's beloved." i said with a smile.

"its not easy for me, yoongi told me that maybe if i joined taekwondo classes like you, i would have been able to kick sunmi's ass." she said.

"yoongi. christiana, you are yoongi's beloved, do you understand how big of an achievement that is in itself?" i joked and she laughed. 

"not really, considering yoongi and i didn't start off well, i wanted to kill him for snitching on me but then, he became someone i cherished so much and now, i would kill for him." she said and paused, "never tell that to yoongi if you want to live, i am not kidding jimin." she added.

"yes miss, i really value my life, i have to get drunk, start dating suzy, get married, have kids and so much more, now tell me do you really wanna learn taekwondo?" i asked. 

"yes, why not? i would kick your ass if you ever dared to make suzy cry." she challenged with a smirk. "honey, not even jungkook could beat my ass, what makes you think you can?" i chuckled but was met with silence. 

shit.

i realised a little too late.

at the mention of jungkook's name, i saw her jaw getting visibly tightened. 

"jungkook. i am sorry, i shouldn't have-" i had difficulty breathing and she quickly gave me some water. "i don't want to talk about him jimin, all these moments i spent with him, i want to erase them all."

"please don't be too quick to judge and be too hard on him, he-" 

"DON'T BE HARD ON HIM? JUDGE HIM? JIMIN, HE NEARLY KILLED MY SISTER." she roared. "no, you have it all wrong." i was cut off once again. "no jimin, YOU have it all wrong, that man isn't human, he's a psychopath."

"you don't know anything, jungkook didn't do it intentionally, he is a victim too." i said with a deep sigh, i saw chris looking at me, confusion and anger on her face. "how is he a victim?" she asked. "do you want to know his side of the story?" i aksed.

she didn't answer for a while, engrossed in her thoughts. "jungkook- his childhood wasn't normal" i began and took a deep breath whilst looking at her, asking for permission to continue, she looked at me for a while and nodded.

"before meeting all of us, jungkook lived between hills in busan. His story was etched with pain and marked by the heavy footsteps of an abusive past, a tale that unfolded within the confines of a seemingly ordinary home. his parents, once bound by love, found themselves in the suffocating grip of discontent. The cracks in their relationship deepened with each passing day, like fissures in the fragile surface of a once-sturdy foundation. Unresolved conflicts, bitter resentments, and unmet expectations fueled the growing storm within their household."

"Behind the closed doors of their modest home, a battleground emerged. Raised voices echoed through the narrow hallways, and the atmosphere crackled with tension. jungkook was a child, a mere bystander in this domestic war, jungkook used to skip classes, he became suicidal, the weight of his parents' discontent pressed heavily on his young shoulders, a burden he struggled to understand ."