3.

I realised that I didn't have a shower yet so here I was in my bathroom having numerous thoughts about the world, my life, my boyfriend and all other shits, I was enjoying the cold water until some dumbass decided to interrupt me.

"Hey Chris, open the door." I could hear someone shouting outside my room. He repeated and I recognised his voice. It was jungkook but why was he screaming?

he can wait.

A few moments later

"OH MY GAWWDD, DID CHRIS DIE? ARE YOU SURE YOU SAW SOMEONE ENTERING HER ROOM?"

"NO NO NO HOW COULD SHE DIE."

"SHE WAS SOO YOUNG."

"SUZII WOULD KILL ME."

"LET'S BARGE IN HER DOOR."

"WAIT, WHAT IF SHE ISN'T WEARING CLOTHES?"

"UMMM.....I THINK JENNIFER SHOULD CHECK UP."

"LET'S CALL THE COPS."

I could hear all of their bullshits and to clear the chaos, I changed into my clothes quickly and went for the doorknob.

As soon as I was about to open it, the door opened at my face and I stumbled back and fell on my butt again. I looked up to see who it was.

he was grinning sheepishly at me. This guy is so annoying, I feel like he's only here to kill me, disguised as a serial killer because damn, he does have the looks for it.

I looked at him and smiled at him. He seemed surprised first and then when he wasn't looking. I grabbed the vase that was beside me and marched towards him at the speed of light.

he was late at realising this and when he did, it was too late.

I hit him with the vase not-so-hard on his chest keeping in mind that I shouldn't hit his handsome face.

I knew he was strong and this wouldn't affect him for even a hair's breadth, but that bitch was being dramatic.

Holding his chest and shit. Oh my god he's so extra.

I smiled at him, got up to my feet, and lunged at him.

I'm going to kill this bitch. He's made my blood pressure high asf.

Hobi started shouting, "oh lord, it's her ghost. Some demon has possessed her, oh my lord save her, call some priest."

I looked at him and he immediately shut his mouth.

"Why the fuck are you all so dumb?"
I barked. "I am fucking alive bitches. I was showering for Sherlock's sake."

"Who's Sherlock?" Jimin asked. "Is he your handsome boyfriend?"

"Hah, I bet he isn't more handsome than me, I'm worldwide handsome, you know?" Jin said.

I was so fed up with them that I missed the notification I got and went to check them.

-