8.

"what are you doing here you hoe??" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"You wanted me to be your first so send Jimin out." He smiled sheepishly.

"Listen. Jungkook. If you don't take your ass out I'm gonna throw you out of window and trust me then I would bury you and you won't even have a proper funeral if you DON'T STOP ANNOYING ME." I fumed.

"Geez chill, I won't say anything, just let me stay here please? The room you told me to stay seems pretty lonely."
I was unsure of what to say when he spoke again, "I won't do anything stupid, I promise. For real this time."

I smiled and finally allowed him to stay even though I know he'd betray me and I'd have to regret my life decisions all over again.

He started jumping and took Jimin with him jumping on my bed like he possesses it? Lord, how wrong I was that he'd actually not disobey me.

Jimin eventually left jungkook and came to me. "Umm Chris, if you don't mind would you like go to shopping with me? I was thinking to purchase something that suzy likes and in the meantime I would also like you to treat you since you're my friend."

"Awww Jimin you're so cute. Sure I'd love to." I smiled.
"Okay then I guess Tomorrow would be okay? What say?" He asked.

"Yes sure. Tomorrow it is."

"Umm what about me? You guys aren't leaving me here all alone with hobi hyung." Jungkook suddenly spoke causing us to look at him.

"Why not?" Jimin questioned.
"Dude seriously, Namjoon Hyung and Jin hyung are going on a date tomorrow. You would be with her and what about me? What am I gonna do? Hobi hyung is no fun, he's just so sweet and innocent."

"You've yoongi hyung-" Jimin stopped mid sentence. He exhaled deeply, "Chris could I please ask for a favour. Can he come with us. I promise if he speaks bullshit we'll report him to the cops."

I looked at jungkook who was grinning ear to ear and glancing at my side, smiled widely.

I had to admit, his smile is pretty fascinating. But this time I would surely do what Jimin said, so with a fake scoff I said, "if you say so Jimin, but if he tries pulling any stupid stunt, I would surely do what you said."

I fake smiled at him and my facial expression was enough to tell him that I wasn't kidding. I was never kidding with him to begin with. He was the only one to create nuisance.

"Sure thing."

The next morning.

"Let's go already hyung. I am craving food so much. It's been 2 hours since I ate already." Jungkook whined next to Jimin.

"Calm your ass down, we're going soon. Chris would be here in a minute."

"Pfft. This little-"

*Coughs*

"Little angel allowed me to go shopping with her. I'm so fortunate. Woah. Oh Chris, hi." I clearly heard what he was about to say but played it cool.

"Hi jungkook, Let's go. I've a job interview tomorrow so let's wrap this for this weekend."

"Woah, the one you told me about yesterday? What was the name of the company tho?"

"Wipro. The CEO would be resigning soon and I heard someone would take over him, probably his son or something. They wanted to hire new employees in the fianance sector. I did my course tho. This is something I'm trying while in Korea."

"Wipro? That's namjoon hyung's dad company. I'm sure you'd get a job. He can-"

"No no no. I don't want any favours or something. I want to be on my own qualifications. Just because his dad is the CEO doesn't mean I'd would use that as a plus point on my side. but is he going to be the new chairman?"

"Just because you call him president namjoon, doesn't mean he's going to be one." He laughed.

"How did you become friends tho? Jimin lived in busan and you lived in deagu so how?" Jungkook asked.

"We didn't become friends when she was in korea. I met her for the first time via facetime when she was in Texas." Jimin explained.

"You just randomly called her?" He asked puzzled. "No silly! Don't you know that yoongi hyung and chris have been friends since childhood?"

"I still don't understand." he complained.

Jungkook you dumbfuck.

"Oh my god you're so stupid. Yoongi was talking to her when I was there and so he introduced me to her and since chris and suzy are roomates, I met suzy too." Jimin completed.

"Oh so that explains your relationship with suzy." He clasped his hands together in excitement while his doe eyes widened.

"Yes! That day too, yoongi was acting all tough and threatened me not to tell anyone about chris. He cares about you a lot."

"Yoongi is a softie inside. He just acts tough and whenever he says that he's angry and no one should mess with him, he actually craves love and attention. It's just hidden. I owe so much to him. He's always been there for me since day 1."

"I'm glad you're my friend. I'm hoping you get a job, also you know my friend is also from Daegu, his name is Kim Taehy-"

"Hyung, LOOK AT THIS OUTFIT. DON'T I LOOK HOT????"

 DON'T I LOOK HOT????"

"Is this... really jungkook?" I stood there staring at him with my mouth open. Now that I realise Jungkook indeed is very good looking like he's hot- I never paid attention to him because of his bratty attitude.

But Jesus, he's really handosme. A very attractive ass man, I must say. Whoever marries him wins life.

"Jungkookie, you look great. This suits you and the tattoos are damn." Jimin was complimenting him while I was blindly staring at his tattoos at the mention of them.

"You love me. I told you. But you don't need to make it obvious, Chrispy fries."
He chuckled.

Fuck.

NO, I mean he's god's wonderful creation and he must have taken a hell lot of time for him but why did he caught me staring. Not that I was staring at his face but his fine tattoos but that's a sole reason for his ego to multiply by 10000x.

Why do I always have to embarrass myself. But I'd take my revenge you international playboy. I smirked to myself before leaving both the males, heading to the female clothing section.

***

This was a short chapter because I'm busy and ran out of ideas.

Also maybe this will have some slow updates because I'm focusing more on my other book which I have to finish soon because that's taking a hell lot of my time.

But because I'm busy and my school's opening this Monday. Soryyy!!