2.

"You ugly head, this wasn't the cake you had to bring." Jennie was fuming with anger as soon as I entered the room.

both of them were at each other's ass, fighting among themselves. Yoongi was ready to throw hands and Bambi eyes was nowhere to be seen.

As if he heard my thoughts, he telepathically, came from the kitchen and bumped into me making me land on the floor, oh my precious butt.

The commotion distracted both the elephants in the room, they stopped their argument just to see me struggling to get up and everyone started laughing making me feel dumb, silly and stupid.

Yoongi helped me to my feet and coughed awkwardly. I finally decided to speak up, "I'd like you to introduce yourself and then I'll get back to you." I said seeking a glance at Jennie.

"Hello, nice to meet you, Jeon Jungkook, international play--,*coughs*-- yea so since yoongi hyung needed help, I came here."

"I swear if y'all don't complete the assigned task before suzy comes back, I will kill you, very brutally." Yoongi threatened and all three of them rushed to get the work done.

I was making a playlist for mom's favourite old classics when jones sent me a text. Curious, i opened it almost immediately.

_

02:21 pm, Saturday.

Jones♥️: chris I'm boarding
the flight in sometime.
See you soon my love.

_

I felt suspicious as to why was he lying about his whereabouts when Suzy saw him?

Closing his message box, I opened suzy's contact and began typing.

-

Me: yo jones just texted me
that he'll be boarding his
flight today

I don't know why but I feel
insecure of the fact that
he's constantly lied to me
thrice in a day.

was it really jones?
you sure?

Suzy: Nah bitch i am fucking
sure it was him, he was
also wearing that couple

bracelet you gifted him
on his birthday two
months back.

I think you should
just wait for an explanation
you guys have been dating
5 years. don't overthink.
whatever happens I'm here.

Go fucking prepare
the house for a grand feast.

It should seem like a queen's
palace and mum hould
genuinely feel happy

_

I was so engrossed reading her texts that I didn't notice Jungkook standing right behind me which caused me to scream my lungs out when I turned back coming face to face with him.

I couldn't help but take deep breaths to calm myself down.

Meanwhile there was another knock on the door and I opened it, revealing another 3 hot shot boys, who were breathtakingly handsome and here I thought I couldn't encounter more hawt and handsome boys anymore.

Goodness, they were ethereal.

"Took you losers forever to reach." Yoongi sneered.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A LOSER? IM OLDER THAN YOU. DISRESPECTFUL BRAT." the most handsome young man yelled in anger.

"Not you hyung. I was accessing hobi and namjoon." He shot back.

"Hyung shut it. Hello young lady, my name is Kim Namjoon." The tallest one with the dimples said with a smile.

"Hello, I'm worldwide handsome, Jin." The guy who yelled at yoongi said. His tone changing within the speed of light.

"I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-hope." He seemed to be the positive guy with his sunshine smile. My heart did backflips.

Taking all of their faces turned towards me, I took a deep breath and smiled at them. "Hello nice to meet you all, I'm Chris, Jennie's my twin."

"Would you like something to drink boys?" Jennie asked them.

Jimin clutched on his heart and put on the most dramatic act ever as if he were about to die.

"The betrayal! You didn't even let me in!" He barked.

"Bitch you're an asshole." She shot back.

"I'm also tae's best friend and please I already apologized for it, that was long ago. Let it go already??" He whined.

"YOU ATE MY DORITOS WHEN I WAS ON MY PERIOD AND IT WAS 11 PM, I COULDN'T EVEN GET ANOTHER PACKET FOR MYSELF." she yelled in frustration.

"Understandable." I mumbled.

"Shut it both of you. anyways did jungkook get the replacement for the cake?"

"Yes I already did. It's placed on the table." He said.

I glanced at the clock. It was 4 pm. Still an hour left.

"Make yourself at home and get ready, also jimin change out of those peasents clothes and be presentable." Jennie said walking away with me while all i heard was jimin's high pitched voice at the back.

___