17.

Chris' pov.

"we're back." jungkook's voice woke me up from my slumber on the car ride way back home.

oh. I found it weird that I didn't feel like coming back. The time I spent stargazing was relaxing and peaceful, now if my mother found out, I would be dead meat.

she cares. I know. but I am mature enough now. I can handle things, plus I wasn't alone. I had jungkook by my side. can't believe I am actually saying this but I feel like I can trust him, his vibes do match with me sometimes.

keyword, sometimes. 

I glanced at my house and then to my phone, the time read 5:22am, since it was winter, the sky was dark and foggy.

I don't know what came over me but I invited jungkook for a warm coffee. That's just a basic human trait, he went out in such a cold weather just because I asked him to, I can atleast repay him by making him a coffee.

"hey jungkook, let's have some coffee, you can stay." I said. he raised his eyebrows at me,"who are you and what have you done to chris" he said while squinting his eyes at me. "oh shut up." I spat and dragged him inside with me.

without making a sound, I carefully opened the door with the spare key, making sure not to awaken a soul in my house.

"chris it's dark, I might fall, put on the torch or something dumbshit." jungkook whispered behind me. before I could follow his instructions, a ray of light directly flashed in our direction.

oh no.

I was lost in the lights. STREAM LIKE CRAZY Y'ALL!!!!

 STREAM LIKE CRAZY Y'ALL!!!!

"here jungkook, don't trip and fall because I am going to throw you off a cliff myself." a deep husky voice called out. I instantly recognized that voice.

NO WAY IN HELL

At this point, I wanted nothing more but death. "yoongi hyung..." jungkook trailed off. his voice was shaky and desperate, he was calling for my help.

bitch I am dying before you.

if it was jennie, I would have begged her not to tell mom but yoongi wouldn't even let me reach her, he will kill me here itself and bury me six feet under.

"why did you think it was a nice idea to go out without informing any of us, christiana willson?" he asked me as he made his way closer to us, I took one step backwards. "yoongi.."

"why did you think it was safe enough for you to make this stupid decision?" he said while taking another step forward while I took two steps back.

"do you not know that he is currently in city or are you just plainly stupid?" by now, the light was illuminating his face and I could see him, he was mad.