Names and Introductions

After coming to the conclusion that Lava Boy was real. They had to find a way to talk to him.

The best plan that they had was to lure him with lava, but there was lava everywhere and he would just walk away.

Another was the gain his trust and then try to get him to the overworld, however, he was very shy. Which made it nearly impossible to get near him.

In terms of a plan, they had no plan. Which was a small problem.

Many failed ideas later they decided it would be smart to go with the latter rather than the former. But now begs the question: Who shall be the first to talk to Lava Boy?

They each had great points as to who should talk to him, but after much arguing, it was decided.

That being said, Grian didn't feel all too confident anymore now that he was in the nether. Alone.

Taking a deep breath Grian began to walk around in hopes of finding him quickly. After all, the nether was a very hot place and He didn't want to be there longer than he had to.  Flying over the lava only seemed to make him hotter. Grian would never seem to understand how Lava Boy could stay here. Maybe he just couldn't find a portal.

Finally, after what felt like hours to the winged man, Grian found Lava Boy. There was no backing out now. After all the easy part was finished.

Grian wasn't the quietest in this situation, which he was supposed to be exactly that. Quiet. But that didn't go to plan as he tripped just as he landed.

Once the older finally regained his balance he looked up to see a shocked and scared ghost of a boy. Now that Grian was closer to him he could get a better look at the boy.

His left hand was held tightly to his chest like he would die should another person see it. But Grian could see the smallest bit of the item he was holding.

"You don't need to be afraid. I'm not here to hurt you." Grian cautiously took a step forward not wanting to scare him further. 

"I am one of the people who live on this server and I wanted to know how you got here. This is server is whitelisted only." He explained.

"What is the name of this server?" The boy asked in a quiet horse voice and judging by the expression he made, just saying that hurt.

"Hermitcraft. Do you know how you got here? I've never seen anyone that looks like you before." Grian tried to take another step towards the boy only for him to take a small step back.

"No." That was all the boy replied.

"Do you remember anything? Like your parent's names or where you came from?" The builder asked. If he knew the names of his family then they can send him home.

"I remember fighting. And fireworks, and screaming. I remember someone saying 'It was never meant to be' and then a loud boom." The boy started to cry but his tears were not water, but hot lava.

"I remember someone dying, I think they were important to me? And I remember green and falling. Then I woke up here. Why does everything hurts when I remember something?" The boy looked at Grian with confused and saddened eyes.

 It was now how dull and lifeless Grian realized his eyes were. Devoid of anything Happy. Looked to be filled to the brim with grief and despair. 

The number of scars that were visible on the boy's body was alarming, to say the least. The boy looked like he died in War, which wasn't a happy thought to the avian man.

"Is that what you remember?" Grian said in shock, what had happened to him?

The boy shook his head yes.

" If you would like to come with me, I can help you remember more." Grian advertized.

"How?" He asked

"You just need to come with me to the Overworld. Then I can take you to my friend and he can help you more." Grian said holding u this hand to the boy.

"Can't" 

"Why not?" Grian questioned

"Won't the Overworld be too cold for me? Besides I like it here." Was the response.

"Why would it be too cold?"

"Cause' I woke up here. I've been here the entire time. I think it would be too cold." He said looking out to the lava.

"Wel you don't know until you go." Grian countered.

"As good as that is, I'll stay here for now." He said.

"All right." Grian turned to fly away as the heat of the nether was not very comfortable.

"Before I leave. Can I have your name?"

"My Name?" the ghost asked. Grian nodded.

"My name is Phantommy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 790

Now that Lava Boy has a name, I can start on the chapter I've been waiting for!

There's going to be angst in the next chapter. I think some of you have an idea of the next chapter after reading this.

Bye my heroes!

-V