Your Fault

Tubbo was having a normal day. Having just finished with his president's stuff, he could now do what he wished.

Deciding on taking a walk around His Country to unnerve. 

Half an hour into his walk, Ranboo came running to him. The half enderman half something looked to be crying, though that was unlikely as if he did it would hurt him.

"Tubbo, you have to come with me." He said in a panic as he grabbed Tubbo's arm and began to drag him.

"What why? What happened? Is someone hurt?" 

"Someone's dead. We have to hurry." Ranboo said not stoping as he ran for the nether portal.

"WHAT? Who's dead, Ranboo?" After not getting an answer, Tubbo jerked his arm out of Ranboo's grasp.

"Ranboo, as president of L'manburg, I demand you to tell me what happened," Tubbo said looking straight into his eyes, knowing that it will make him spill sooner.

"Do you really want to know Tubbo?"

"Yes, now tell me." Tubbo demand again.

"Tommy's dead. We can't find his ghost if he even has one. Ghostbur is still looking for him," Ranboo finished looking anywhere but Tubbo's eyes.

Tubbo backed away from the enderman hybrid, not wanting to truly believe what has just been told to him. Tommy was dead?

With tears in his eyes, Tubbo ran at full speed to the nether portal. Running with all his might to Logstedshire, Tommy's exiled home.

Tubbo didn't want to believe that Tommy was dead. That he would leave him just like Tubbo did to him. But now Tommy's gone.  Tubbo didn't fully believe that though.

Finally, Tubbo found the portal that leads to Logstedshire.  He didn't even take a second glance at the Screaming Station that leads to a cliff that looks over lava.

After going through the portal Tubbo couldn't believe what he was met with. Where was Tommy's tent? And his tree?

The large crater that made themselves known took over most of what was left. This was definitely not what Logstedshire was supposed to look like, right?

 Tubbo continued to look around the ruins of Logstedshire for any signs that Tommy was alive. Though it was not likely as his bed was destroyed. Tubbo began to get more and more worried as the craters grew larger in size. More so when he remembered both boys had only one life left.

In great desperation, Tubbo pulled out his 'Your Tommy' compass to try and find him. To his displeasure, the needles moved violently in circles.

Finally, Tubbo let the tears fall from his eyes. He truly didn't want to believe it when Ranboo had told him. But now he had too. Tommy was dead, and couldn't even find his body to bury him.

How could Tubbo say goodbye to his best friend, with nothing? In his grief, Tubbo's mind wandered to a place he didn't want to think about.

If you hadn't exiled him, he would still be here.

 It's your fault that Tommy is gone.

He's dead because of you.

Cause you pushed him away after he watched Philza kill Wilbur. 

After he watched the country he helped make, blow up by his brother.

After he was refused his discs, that you know mean the world to him. 

The same discs you let Dream have. Tommy trusted you with Mellohi.

You could have reasoned with him, instead, you exiled your best friend.

You never even came to visit him.

You didn't bother to visit him.

You only came because he's dead.

This is your fault.

All your Fault.

All your fault.

Your Fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 600

ANGST. That is all.

Bye guys!

-V