Report

Grian said goodbye to PhanTommy and began his flight to the Nether Portal.

He really couldn't wait to leave the heat of the Nether. Though It could be so uncomfortable to him as he's an avian, not nether-born.

"Did you get anything from him?" Stress asked once he stepped through the portal.

"He said his name was PhanTommy, he can't remember how he got here and that what he does remember is kind of messed up."

"What do you mean he doesn't know how he got here Grian?"

"What I mean, Xisuma, is that he woke up in the nether. In Hermitcraft. He didn't come from the World hub. He spawned in. He didn't say where his home server is." Grian said looking at the admin.

"What should we do? We can't just leave him there." Scar said. He was right.

They all knew he looked like a child. A child who has more scars on his body than some hermits. A child shouldn't that many have scars.

"Do you think we can revive him?" Stress asked

"That is if he wants to be reived."

"If we are planning on reiving him them we should get to know him better first or ask. It'd be kind or rude to walk up the ghost and say 'I've never talked to you but I am going to revive you'. " Grian started walking away from the group with each couple's words.

" I've had enough strange for today. If you want to talk to him go right ahead, but he will run." Grian turned away from his friends and began his flight back to his mansion.

Try all he might, Grian couldn't ignore what PhanTommy said. The ghost looked to be no older than 15 when he died. He was still a child for Watchers sake! The boy looked like he had died in a war. Having more scars than most hermits that had been in war. What if he had died in a war?

No, he couldn't have. A child shouldn't have to live through that. The few hermits that have seen wars can even escape the horrors that follow them.

The things he did remember weren't a good thought either. One of the first things he told him was of someone dying. That he didn't know who it was but knew they were important. And the line he had said, "It was never meant to be". What could that even mean? He remembered fighting and fireworks.

It hit Grian as off when he remembered something so specific as the color green and falling. What was off about it was something Grian couldn't find out. But whatever it was didn't sit with him right. The fact that he woke up in the nether didn't make sense either. He didn't look to be Netherborn or hybrid for that matter. He looked like a regular human.

That only threw Grian off even more. If he was a hybrid them it would be bothering him much, but he looked human. No signs of other world genes.

In all honesty, Grian had hoped that he was just dreaming. But he knew he wasn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words:528

And after a couple months I have rose from the dead to bring angst.