Release

Tommy looked down at his wrist.

Only one Life left.

The heat from the Nether was something unbeaten by any place on the Overworld.  The heat that was unbearable was comforting.  Welcoming even.  

Tommy walked the path he knew so well. He stood on the cliff and looked down. He began to wonder. Wonder where it had gone wrong. Where he had made the big mistake, that brought him to this point. Alone. 

All he had wanted was his disks. But Dream wouldn't let him have them. Wanting power over Tommy. That's exactly what he got. Power over someone who won't be here long.

 Tommy reached into his pocket and pulled out his most prized item, the Compass.  The small device still in its' condition. A little dirty though. Tommy opened the compass and , just as expected, the needle going in every direction it could.

Your Tubbo. 

It read.  Tommy wished he could see his friend one last time. But doing so would kill him. But that's what he wants. 

Tommy looked down that the welcoming magma that lay at his feet. If the lava didn't kill him, the impact from the height would. Without taking a moment longer Tommy stepped closer to the edge of the cliff.

He thought he would have at least been a little scared to do this, but he wasn't. He thought he would be nervous, but he wasn't. He was calm.  The heat from the hot liquid below was more comforting than his own home. Then his old friends. 

The thin ledge he was standing on can't support his weight for very long. Cracking under him. Tommy could hear small pieces of the netherrack falling to the lava below him.

Remembering all the good times of his old life he took another step closer to the edge. Hot tears began to fall from his lifeless blue eyes. Eyes that once held so much joy, now held sadness.

Tommy held the compass closer to his chest as more tears fell. All of his pain would soon be gone. Dream, his only true friend, wouldn't have to worry about him anymore.

Everyone in L'manberg wouldn't have to deal with him anymore. He would release them.

Tommy turned to face away from the lava that was oh-so inviting to him. 

Tommy leaned back as he felt himself falling. 

"I want you to have this Tubbo"

Tommy opened his eyes, to be met with the cliff getting smaller and smaller.

"Eret, we trusted you!"

 The heat from the lava becoming hotter and hotter as he reached closer to it. 

"I know how much Tubbo meant to you, Tommy"

A small smile appeared on his face.

"Tommy, you are hereby exiled from L'manberg"

He could see the small tear droplets in the hot air in front of him.

"It's not your time to die yet."

The heat on his back becoming more and more painful.

"Goodbye, Tubbo"

All too quickly, lava swallowed him whole.

Tommyinnit tried to swim in lava.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 484

I've had this idea in my head for a long time. I am only writing this so I can get back to My Dear Twin Sister and Talk To Me. As you can see, you know what fandom I fell head first in. If you guys want more then ask but this will not be updated too much. This was only made to I could get back to my current books.