Villains

---Todoroki POV---

Bakugo and I walked into the common area to see Shigaraki and Dabi there,  Izuku was crying, and everyone around was too shocked to move, but the villains weren't attacking. "The fuck is going on here?!" Bakugo yelled, snapping me out of my trance. We ran over to Midoriya and I said "Are you ok? What are these villains doing here? Why didn't you call Aizawa?" "T-tomura is- he's my- my brother," Izuku said, and I froze, "and- and All Might is our dad.." Bakugo looked at Shigaraki and said "What proof do you have?" "Well, Master has recently acquired a quirk that can tell peoples relatives by looking at their face, and it also works through pictures." the hand-man said, scratching at his neck. "Why should we believe you?" I asked, skeptical.

"Sho," Dabi said, "I'm so sorry I didn't say anything before, I just didn't know what to say, but now.... I might as well." I raised my eyebrow, motioning for him to continue. "I'm actually Touya. To prove it, you can ask me any question that you want about when we were younger, and I'll answer." I thought about something that only Touya would know, or even understand, before asking "When will the fight end?" Everyone nearby looked confused, but Dabi just smiled and said "When hell freezes over."

I started to cry, and I hugged him. I finally get to see my brother again, the only one that took care of me, the only one that I let myself get close to. But he became a villain. "Why?" I asked into his shoulder. "I was trying to get rid of the old man so that I could come back home. All I've done since dad tried to kill me, I've done for you, Natsu, and Fuyumi." I laughed. "Thank you Touya," I said, and looked up at him, no longer crying. "But you do realize that you're a villain and you just walked into a school for heroes, right?" Shigaraki glanced at us from his conversation with Izuku and said "That's actually why we are here, Dabi-" he glared, "- got us caught and we had a choice between attending this school or jail." I chuckled and said "So what class are you gonna be in?"

"This class" Touya said, and Izuku smiled. "That's awesome!" he said with genuine happiness. Bakugo just sighed and said "There is something seriously wrong with you Deku." and Izuku just pouted. I hugged them both and said "Can we please eat now? I'm starving." Izuku laughed and said "Sure, race you to the kitchen!" before kissing both of our cheeks (A/N: not those cheeks, pervert) and running off. Bakugo ran off after him, screaming "There's no way I'll lose to you, shitty Deku!" and I sighed before walking after my overly-competitive boyfriends.

A/N: So this was just a filler chapter to explain why Shiggy and Dabi will be in the later chapters. Sorry this chapter is so short, I kinda got bored halfway through >.< Hope y'all enjoyed, baiii :3