A Big Surprise

---BAKUGO POV---

It was a few days after I received the text from C.B. Todoroki and I decided to make a move against Deku and Kirishima. We found them in the common area and I said "Hey Deku" he jumped and replied "H-Hi Kaachan." "I have a question for you and Kirishima." I continued, and they looked at me expectantly. "Todo and I are going on a date later, and we were wondering if you could join us." "Like a double date?" Deku asked, eyes wide. "Yea." I confirmed. "Of course we'll go Bakubro, I was thinking about going on a date with Izuku today anyway." Kirishima replied, and I grinned. "All right, go get ready and meet back here in 10 minutes." I said, and they walked to their rooms.

---IZUKU POV---

I was so excited for this. I might be able to make Kaachan and Todoroki-kun super jealous so that they would date me! Wait, what if they don't want to be in a polyamorous relationship with me?! They might fight over me and get hurt, what would I do then? I guess I could stop them from fighting and see them both behind each others backs? WAIT NO, that would be cheating and I would never do that.  Then what would I do if-

There was a knock on my door, interrupting my thoughts. "Who is it?" I asked, and got ready to smile and act like nothing's wrong. "It's me, Uraraka." A voice replied. "Oh, come in" I said. She was the only person aside from Kirishima that knew I liked Kaachan and Todoroki-kun. "Hey, I heard you muttering, what's going on?" she asked as I tried to fix my hair. "Kirishima and I are going on a double date with Kaachan and Todoroki-kun." I said, and smiled. It would be nice going on a date with them. "Oh that's great," she replied, "maybe they'll see how great it would be to date you. "I blushed and said "You- You really think so?" "Of course, I would be surprised if they didn't" she said, and smiled.