Double Date

---IZUKU POV---

Kaachan took us to a really fancy restaurant, we were waiting for the waiter when Kiri texted me 

Kirishima: C.B. Texted me wishing us luck on our date? Did you tell anyone about it?

Izuku: I told Uraraka but she promised she wouldn't tell

Kirishima: How does this person keep overhearing our conversations?

Kirishima: Do you think it's Jirou?

Izuku: No, it's not her. Uraraka was with her when Kaachan asked us to come here.

Kirishima: Okay

"What the hell are you two nerds doing on your phones that you think is more important than this date?" Kaachan asked us. "Oh, haha, it's nothing important" I lied, hoping he would leave it at that. Todoroki-kun raised one eyebrow and asked "Are you sure? You seemed to be concerned." "Oh yea, it's fine" Kiri replied calmly, putting his phone back in his pocket. Kaachan leaned in really close to me and said "What were you and Kirishima talking about" I could feel his breath on my lips, and I blushed. "It's not important, really Kaachan." I insisted, hoping that he would back away. Todoroki-kun saved me by putting his hand on Kaachan's shoulder and pulling him away from me.

---TODOROKI POV---

When Bakugo leaned towards Izuku, I knew that he was gonna blow our cover. I was gonna stop him, but the look in his eyes was one that I had never seen him have before. His pupils were really dilated and there seemed to be a mix of anger and lust in them. Izuku's voice dragged me back to reality, and I pulled Bakugo away from him, and made him face me. I pulled him in close and whispered, so that only he could hear, "Don't blow our cover." and kissed him. I took out my anger at him in that kiss and I could tell he was surprised. Sadly, we were in a public place and I couldn't continue so I pulled away.

---BAKUGO POV---

To be entirely honest, that kiss was pretty damn hot. His voice when he said those words was so angry, and the kiss matched all of that anger. It was very rough and it hurt me a little bit, but it also felt really good at the same time. I snapped out of it and looked back at Deku. He was blushing a lot, and he seemed very uncomfortable. Kirishima looked completely shocked: his mouth was slightly open, and his eyes were super wide. I decided to ignore it and look at the menu, since I didn't know what to order yet.

---KIRISHIMA POV---

Did that even happen-? I thought they were only fake dating, but that kiss looked pretty real to me. I was the most surprised at Bakubro's reaction though. He just sat there for a moment, redder than my hair, and then looked at the menu. I really didn't understand what just happened. And then how angry Todoroki looked, I thought that he was going to murder Bakugo then and there. I began to think that this date wasn't a good idea...

---IZUKU POV---

That- That was so- That was pretty hot- I couldn't even think anymore. I wanted Todoroki to do that to me though. I know that I shouldn't, but I really wanted him to. The waiter walked over and we ordered our food. We sort of just sat there for a bit, but then Kiri said "Oh shit" "What?" I asked, kind of worried since he hardly cussed. "The brain named itself" he replied, and Bakugo chuckled. It wasn't angry sort of chuckle or anything though; he sounded happy, and it was the most beautiful sound in the world. "You really are dramatic, you know that shitty hair?" Bakugo said, and laughed more. Todoroki-kun and I laughed too, and Kirishima said "I'm not being dramatic, right Izuku?" "Sure babe, you weren't being dramatic at all" I said and started laughing again.

---BAKUGO POV---

I didn't know if I should be mad at Deku or not. He did just call Kirishima 'babe' but his laughter was so cute that I ended up ignoring it. The conversation started flowing freely after that, and it ended up being really fun. I ended up laying against Todoroki while he plays with my hair, and I realize that I might like him as mush as I like Deku. That might be a problem...