Mission Failed Successfully

---IZUKU POV---

Kirishima and I made an effort to appear like a couple even though we were alone, in case Kaachan walked in. I don't know if he heard me and Kiri talking, but I saw someone running out of the room when we entered. It had been a few hours since then, and we were playing on our phones while Kiri's arm was around my waist. It was a little weird at first, but eventually I had gotten comfortable and laid against his side. 

Then, Kaachan and Todoroki-kun walked in holding hands and looking at each other lovingly. "Bakugo, love of my life, dating you is so marvelous. In fact, I might just drop out of U.A. High entirely just to focus on being yours. Giving up my career and waiting for you like a prized doll all day will be tough, but it's a thing couples have to do for a relationship to work. I suppose Izuku will have to to do that too." Todoroki-kun said, then he booped Bakugo's nose.

"Thank you, Todoroki, my beloved sex-slave. I shall now sacrifice my entire money on expensive gifts to make you look more sexy. It's a scientifically proven fact that our entire relationship will deteriorate if i grow to find you less appealing, or if I stat making less money, right Kirishima?" Bakugo said, looking into Todoroki-kun's eyes through all of that except for the 'right Kirishima' and I whispered to Kiri "What is going on? Why are these to even dating? Have they gone insane?" "Shh, it's obviously some kind of group therapy. I think they're roleplaying their respective parental issues, we should support them." Kiri whispered back. I giggled and said "Ok" before looking back at my phone.

---BAKUGO POV---

Why does he have to be so damn cute-? What did Kirishima even say anyway-? Then I noticed how Deku was laying so comfortably against Kirishima and he instantly felt jealous. I looked at Todo and mouthed "Do you know what they said?" and Todo shook his head no. I sighed, grabbing his hand and dragging him to my room. "What the hell do we do now?" I asked him, annoyed that the plan didn't work. "I don't know... He didn't seem phased at all," Todo replied, "Unless he didn't think that we were being for real..." "But we weren't!" I replied angerly, and I didn't know if I was angry because Deku didn't think we were being real, or if it was because it wasn't real. "True." Todo replied, and he seemed to be a little sad.

"How far are you willing to go for this?" Todo asked me. I looked him in the eyes and said "As far as it takes... Why?" "Well, if we were to do more things that a couple would do, he might really believe us." he replied, blushing. "Like what..?" I asked, getting a little embarrassed. I might like Todo a little bit, after what happened in the woods. "Like, maybe, hold hands, go on dates or... kiss?" he replied, blushing more. I was definitely embarrassed now. "Oh- Okay." I replied.