I'm Sorry

---IZUKU POV---

I woke up on the common area floor. My arm was asleep and I tried to move it, but it didn't work. I opened my eyes to see that Kiri was laying on my arm with his arms around me, and Todoroki-kun was laying with his head on Kaachan's chest. I was hungry, so I slipped out of Kiri's arms and went to the kitchen to see that everyone except for Mr. Aizawa was there. "Good morning Deku," Uraraka said, "How did you sleep?" I just mumbled "Fine" and made myself some cereal. She giggled and sat next to me. "Wanna tell how that happened?" she asked me. I blushed and said "We played truth or dare and fell asleep."

Todoroki-kun walked in, and blushed when he saw me. Uraraka laughed and said "Did anything happen?" I blushed more and replied "Nothing like that-" and she laughed. "Are you sure?" she questioned happily, and I lightly slapped her arm. "Yea, I'm sure" I replied, and started to eat my food.

---KIRISHIMA POV---

I woke up to find that Izuku wasn't there. I quickly opened my eyes and saw that it was noon, so I got up and went to the kitchen. Before I could make it though, I got a text from C.B.

C.B: How was your date?

Kirishima: It was perfect, we even got to play t or d when we got back!

C.B: That's good, did anything happen?

Kirishima: Well Todoroki and Bakubro made out for a few minutes after Izuku dared them to, but Izuku only said 30 seconds.

Kirishima: And I made out with Izuku, it was so perfect :D

C.B: That sounds fun.

---KAMINARI POV---

Nonononononono this couldn't be happening. I have to break them up FAST! I couldn't let Kirishima get too attached to Midoriya or else I would have no chance! I decided to say something about it after Kirishima responds.

Kirishima: Yea, it was the best night of my life!

Kaminari: I just saw, look outside the kitchen.

It was so lucky that I saw Midoriya pin Bakugo to the wall at that moment...

---IZUKU POV---

If this doesn't work, then nothing will. I took Kaachan right outside the kitchen and pushed him against the wall. "Deku, what are you-" I cut him off by kissing him. I didn't care if someone walked out and saw me, I couldn't just do nothing after what happened last night. I bit Kaachan's lip and he gasped, but then I saw red hair out of the corner of my eye. I pulled away, but Kaachan pulled me back in. We fought for dominance, but it only took a few seconds for him to win.

---KIRISHIMA POV---

I can't believe it. After what happened last night, I thought that he would be over them for sure. I ran back to my room to see Kaminari sitting on my bed. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. He pulled out his phone and after a second I got a text from C.B.

C.B: I'm sorry

I looked up at him to see that he had opened his arms. I realized that he was C.B, and I walked over and sat on his lap. I don't really care that he hid who he was from me, I just needed a little comfort. I buried my head in his neck and started to cry. I felt a little electricity as Kaminari rubbed my back, and it felt nice. It wasn't painful electricity, it was just a faint tickle that was barely noticeable.

"You're ok, everything will be fine." Kaminary said softly, and I just hugged him. After a few minutes I calmed down, and I looked into Kaminari's eyes. "Thank you..." I whispered, and he smiled softly. "You're welcome." he said, and I closed my eyes as I slowly started to fall asleep. 

---KAMINARI POV---

"You're welcome" I said, and he closed his eyes. After a few seconds he fell asleep, and I smiled. He was so adorable when he was sleeping, I placed a kiss on his forehead. "Soon, I will make you forget all about him..." I whispered, and there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said quietly, and Midoriya walked in. "Why are you in here?" he asked, clearly confused.  "Hello Midoriya. I came in here to comfort him after he saw you and Bakugo." I half-whispered. "How did you know?" he asked me. "I know everything, you already said that before." I replied. He looked confused for a second before his eyes widened. "C.B?" he asked me. "Yea." I said, and he started muttering to himself. I ignored him as I pet Kirishima's hair.