Deku's Dare

---Deku POV---

It had been a week since the villains had joined our class, and things were going great. The rest of the school picked on the villains for the first few days, but Kaachan threatened to murder anyone who did so much as look at them wrong and everyone stopped. We were all sitting in the common room playing truth or dare since it was Friday, and things were going great, until I got picked. "Deku, truth or dare?" Uraraka asked, and I chose dare. "Okay, ummm... I dare you to call your work and ask for a raise!" she said, and then added "Don't forget to put it on speaker." I picked up my phone and called my work, the Black Rose, and the manager answered. "Hey Bun Bun, what's up?" he said, and the class stared. I blushed and said "Well- um- you see- er-"

"Just spit it out kid." Josh said, and I took a deep breath. "CanIpleasehavearaise?" (Can I please have a raise) I asked, and he laughed. "Of course, I was planning to give you a raise anyway since you draw in a lot of customers. Is that all?" He said, and I breathed out a sigh of relief. "Yea, thanks Josh." I replied, and hung up. I thought that I was safe, but then Kaachan said "Why the fuck did he call you that?" while glaring at me. "Oh, that's just the nickname that people at my work call me, since they say I remind them of a bunny." I replied, rubbing the back of my neck. Kaachan didn't look convinced, but he nodded anyways.

"Okay, Tomu nii-chan, truth or dare?" I asked, and he said "Dare, I ain't no pussy." I laughed. "Okay, I dare you to call Kurogiri and ask for 'Shiggy Nuggies' using Mr. Aizawas phone!" I said, still smiling. He stared and said "But how am I supposed to get his phone?!?!" and I pulled it out of my pocket. "You should not steal teacher's phones, Midoriya! That is not a responsible thing to do and-" Iida said while doing his weird hand motions, but Tomu nii-chan cut him off by saying "No one cares, give me the phone" and I opened the phone to the proper page before handing it to him. He typed in some numbers and then clicked the speaker button, it rang for a minute before we heard the mist villain say "Hello, who is this?"

"Mamaa, I want some Shiggy Nuggiesss!" Tomu nii-chan said, and I held back a laugh. Kuroguri sighed and said "I shall warp come to your dorm." in an annoyed voice before hanging up. Everyone laughed and Kaachan said "Why- why the fuck did you call him mama?!" while he was still laughing. "Because everyone in the League calls him that, he already acts like our mom anyways so he just accepts it." Tomu nii-chan replied with a chuckle. Dabi rolled his eyes and said "Just ask someone babe." and Tomu nii-chan said "Alright, Tsu, truth or dare?" and she chose truth. "Alright, what's your favorite part of your quirk?" he asked and Tsu said "Probably the long tongue. It can be very useful, Kero." and Mineta laughed in a pervy way. I smacked him in the back of the head and started doing a quick analysis on how useful that part of her quirk could be compared to the other parts. "Midoriya, you're muttering again." Todoroki-kun said, slightly smiling. "Haha, sorry" I responded, and we continued our game.

A/N: Hey guys, if you want to know more about Izu-chan's job you can read my story called "Izuku's Job" and it should clear some things up. Hope y'all enjoyed, baiii :3