Friday Night Fun

---IZUKU POV---

We eventually left and got back to the dorms, and Kaachan looked like he was gonna explode when he saw what was going on. Kiri and Kami were making out on the couch, Iida, Uraraka, Tokoyami, and Tsuyu were playing twister in the kitchen, Aoyama and Jirou were having a singing competition, Mineta was painting a picture of Momo, Kouda was petting a cat, and Mina, Ojiro, Satou, Sero, Shouji, and Tooru were playing uno. "I leave for a few hours and this happens?! Where the fuck is Aizawa?!" Kaachan yelled. "I'm right here." Aizawa said from the corner, where he and Mic were sitting.

I giggled and said "Kaachan, this happens every Friday night. You just fall asleep to early to know about it." "The fuck?!" Kaachan yelled, and I giggled again. "I can confirm this." Todoroki said, and Kaachan just stormed off to his room. I was about to ask Aizawa what Mic was doing here, but I decided not to since they seemed to be having a serious conversation. Todoroki and I went over to watch the game of twister, and after a few minutes we heard Mic scream "YES" luckily, he wasn't using his quirk though. I looked over to them and saw Aizawa blush and he said "Be quiet."

They finished the game and decided to play again, but this time Todoroki and I joined them. It was all fun until something happened. It was Todoroki's turn and Iida said "Right hand red" and the only red left was right between my legs, and with the position we were in he would have to be very close to me. I think he realized this too, as his face was a very dark red.

He slowly moved his hand to the circle, being careful not to touch me. I thought I was safe, but then Tsuyu sneezed and bumped into Todoroki, causing his arm to fall and his face landed on my inner thigh. I felt my legs grow weak, but I forced myself not to move to prevent any further... problems... He moved away quickly though, and when he did I fell to the ground and curled into a ball. Uraraka laughed and I glared at her, feeling my face heat up. I looked up to see that Todoroki's face was red too, and he had also fallen. Iida was yelling at Tsuyu, for making that happen, and Uraraka, for laughing. After sitting there for awhile, Todoroki and I decided to go to bed.

---TODOROKI POV---

When I got to my room, I collapsed onto my bed and screamed into my pillow. I was so embarrassed, I didn't want that to happen at all. I did like Izuku, I just didn't want to get close to him like that, especially with so many people there. I decided to text Bakugo to tell him what happened.'

Todoroki: Hey, you up?

Bakugo: Yea.

Todoroki: Can you come to my dorm for a sec, I want to talk.

Bakugo: Sure, I'll be there in a sec.

I put my phone back onto my nightstand and waited for him. He walked in after about 3 minutes and said "What's up?" I gestured for him to sit, and he did. "Why do humans have to sneeze?" I asked, and buried my head into his chest. "Explain." He said, so I did. "Izuku and I were playing twister with Iida, Tsuyu, Uraraka, and Tokoyami, and I had to put my hand very... close... to him..." I momentarily trailed off and he said "Oh." "Yea, and that's not all." I continued, "Tsuyu sneezed and bumped into me, and it made me fall..." Bakugo blushed at this and angerly said "I'll kill her." "Bakugo nO" I said, climbing on top of him and pinning him to the bed, being careful of course, to prevent him from leaving. He sighed and said "Fine..." and I got off of him.

We ended talking about random stuff and eventually we fell asleep. I woke up the next morning to him hugging my arm and his legs tangled with mine. The sun was hitting his face in a way that made him look almost like an angel, and I smiled. "Cute..." I whispered to myself, and he snuggled into my arm "Never thought he would be the clingy type though" I chuckled. Bakugo is so cute and peaceful when he sleeps, I don't think I'll ever be able to wake him up. After a few minutes, his eyes fluttered open. "Good morning." I said softly, smiling. He just groaned and snuggled deeper into my arm.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been kinda busy with school. I was a little sleep deprived when I wrote this so it's not the best, but at least it's something. Hope y'all enjoyed, baiii