Pikachu's Plan Part 2

---BAKUGO POV---

The movie was almost over and Todoroki was asleep, I was about to get up but I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hello Bakugo, I have some information for you.

What the fuck? Who is this guy?

Bakugo: Who are you?

Unknown: You can call me C.B. 

I was a little annoyed at the vague reply, but I accepted that answer for now.

Bakugo: Alright... What did you need to tell me

C.B: Midoriya and Kirishima are only fake dating, it's not real. But they will deny it if you ask them though. They know that you and Todoroki are also fake dating, but they decided to turn it into a game where the first one to give up wins.

Bakugo: Give up what? That makes no sense!

C.B: Give up the dating act. It was Kirishima's idea, but Midoriya agreed to it. Don't tell anyone except for Todoroki about this though.

Bakugo: Why are they even fake dating anyway?! 

C.B: Midoriya wanted to make two certain people jealous.

Bakugo: What?! Who?!

C.B: Only time will tell. That's all for now Bakugo.

Bakugo: NO, WHO DOES DEKU WANT TO MAKE JEALOUS

They read my question so I waited a few minutes, but there was no response.

Bakugo: DON'T FUCKING LEAVE ME ON READ, WHO IS IT?!

C.B: As I said before, only time will tell. Please don't ask that question again, unless you know the answer.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Why would I ask if I knew the answer? Is he telling me to ask Deku? No, he said not to tell anyone. Then what do I do?!

---KAMINARI POV---

I was laughing uncontrollably. I couldn't help it, Bakugo was so desperate to find out who Midoriya liked. I was laughing so hard that I almost electrocuted my self 5 times. "OW!" And now I'm not laughing. I just electrocuted my leg, and I know that people think that I'm immune to it, but it actually hurt a lot. It didn't hurt when I used it though, only if I hit myself with it. I heard a knock on the door and asked "Who is it?"

"It's Iida, may I come in?" a voice said from outside the door. "Yea, sure" I replied. Iida walked in and asked "Are you ok? I heard you yell." "Yea, I'm fine. Just accidentally electrocuted myself laughing haha" I replied. He raised his eyebrows and said "You can do that?""Yea, it happens all the time. It was only a small shock though, it just scared me a bit." I said and smiled. I didn't like showing people that things actually hurt me, it just wasn't my thing. "Ah, alright then." Iida said, and walked back out.