Confessions

---IZUKU POV---

I was sitting in my room waiting for Kaachan and Todoroki-kun, but I knew it would take a bit since they were still eating. I decided to talk to them about my feelings since I didn't think Kiri wanted to continue the game. I wasn't really in the mood to listen to my usual playlist of music so I listened to a rock cover of Hot Girl Bummer on repeat. I lost my headphones though, so I just listened without them. I lay back on my bed and closed my eyes, singing along with the song.

---BAKUGO POV---

Todoroki and I were about to walk into the room when he motioned for me to stop. "What?" I asked him. "Listen" He replied. I did, and I heard music screaming an unfamiliar song and Deku singing with it "They said social awkward suicide that buy your lips and buy your likes. I swear he had a man but he hit different on a Thursday night" I raised my eyebrows. "I didn't know he listened to that kind of music" I commented. "He doesn't" Todoroki replied, and walked in. 

He didn't move, and if he wasn't singing I would've thought he was asleep. He was laying with his arms crossed and his legs were hanging off the bed. I looked around and saw all the All Might merch. I knew he had some merch, but not this much. The only thing that wasn't All Might was a small brown box on a shelf. I walked over and opened the box, and in it I saw lots of temoprary tattoos and black make-up. I motioned Todoroki to come look, and he raised one eyebrow when he saw it. Then he took it out of my hands and walked over to Deku.

---TODOROKI POV---

The contents of the box surprised me, and I decided to ask Izuku about it. I walked over to him and calmly said "What's this?" He jumped up and said "Kaachan, Todoroki-kun, how long have you been in here?" "A few minutes," Bakugo replied, "what's the box for?" "Oh, I just get bored at night sometimes and use that stuff as a sort of disguise so that no one recognizes me." he said, and laughed nervously. I was really curious now, I wanted to know what he does at night. "And where do you go?" I asked, and he blushed. "I just walk around town, going wherever my legs take me. Nowhere really notable though haha" He replied, and it was obvious that he was lying, but before I could say anything Bakugo asked "So why did you call us here?" 

"Oh, I needed to tell you guys. I'm really sorry about the past few days, I just kinda... Ikindawantedtomakeyoutwojealoussoyouwoulddateme" (I kinda wanted to make you two jealous so you would date me). I laughed and said "Why didn't you just ask us like a normal person?" "Well I was a little scared that you wouldn't like me like that and then after C.B. texted Kiri that you two were only fake dating I decided to give you time to start to like each other" he replied.

"Wait, they texted you too?!?" Bakugo exclaimed. "Yea, he did." Izuku said, and I noticed he specifically said 'he' so I asked "Do you know who he is?" "Oh yea, it was Kaminari. He's in Kiri's room right now and Kiri's sleeping." Izuku replied. How did I not know that before? C.B is the initials of his hero name, Charge Bolt, it's so obvious now. "So, do you want to date me or not?" Izuku asked, blushing. "Fuck yea!" Bakugo exclaimed, and hugged Izuku. "Of course." I said, and smiled at my two new boyfriends. "Now I want to see what you look like with the tattoos and make-up" Bakugo said, and Izuku blushed. "Oh- Ok," he said, grabbing the box, "I'm gonna change in the bathroom"

He then grabbed a backpack from under the table and ran into the bathroom. "I wonder what's in the backpack." I said, and sat on the bed. "Me too," Bakugo replied, "maybe it's some clothes or something like that." I heard Izuku make a pained noise in the bathroom and asked "Are you ok?" "Oh, yea I'm fine. Just accidentally stabbed myself haha" "Wait, did he say what I think he did?" Bakugo asked quietly. "I think so." I said, and Izuku walked out. I looked over, and my jaw dropped. He looked so different like that, he was almost unrecognizable. "Ok, you have to let me take a picture." Bakugo said, pulling out his phone. "Okay" Izuku said, and posed.

 "Okay" Izuku said, and posed

(ART NOT MINE)

---IZUKU POV---

I posed, and Kaachan took a picture. I noticed that Todoroki-kun was staring at me and I laughed, causing him to blink and look away. "You look very... Different." he said, and I laughed again. "That's kinda the point." I said, and Kaachan grabbed my arm and started taking me out of the room. "Hey wait, what are you doing?" I asked, trying to get away. "I'm gonna take you two out on a date." Kaachan replied, and started dragging me and Todoroki-kun out of the room.