CHAPTER 11 - HURT

My dad and Jimin's dad were discussing the wedding. After a while, Jimin told them that he has to go back to the hotel for an urgent matter and stood up to leave. I followed him to the car.

"Uhm..... Thank you..... for today." I said before he gets into the car. He turned back to me.

"It was nothing. Btw, give me your phone number. I don't have yours." He said taking out his phone. I told him my number and he dialed it. My phone rang.

"Save it." He said getting into the car. 

I went to my room after he left and saved his number. Then I washed up and got ready to sleep. I was lying on the bed remembering the things that happened today. It was crazy right!!!!! My whole life turned upside down within a few hours. I felt that Jimin is not bad as I thought. I mean I thought he was a rude, cold-blooded, ill-mannered jerk but there is a human with a warm heart hidden inside him. I saw it today. Remembering the way he got afraid when I fainted, the way he held my hand, the way he treated me made me blush. 

I was stuck in my own thoughts for hours without realizing that the time was passing. I looked at the clock and it showed 01:36 A.M.

Is Jimin still working? That thought crossed my mind suddenly. So I messaged him.

Y/N

Still working?

I waited for awhile, but I didn't get a reply. He must be sleeping. Why did I even bother? I put my phone down and got ready to sleep. Just then it vibrated. It was Jimin.

Jimin 

Yeah...

What are you doing without sleeping at this time?

Y/N

I just couldn't sleep...

Btw, you will move in tomorrow right? Want some help?

Jimin

Hmm...

Are you free tomorrow?

Y/N

Yeah.

Jimin

I'll come to get you at sharp 9 A.M.

Go and sleep now. It's getting late.

Y/N

Okay. Good night!

Jimin

Good night!

I put my phone down and went to sleep. Next day I woke up because someone kept shaking me.

"Y/N!!! Wake up. Y/N!!!!!!" My Oppa was shouting.

"Why?" I asked half-asleep.

"Dad is looking for you. Wake up quickly. Or else he will come here." He said.

I quickly jumped out of the bed and went to bathroom and did my my morning routine. Then I ran downstairs. Dad was sitting on the sofa reading a newspaper.

"Good morning dad." I said standing in front of him. He didn't told me anything and stared at me for awhile. I looked at my feet as I got scared because of that cold stare.