Later in life

3 MONTHS LATER............
Denise finally moves into her bachelor pad and is almost done with school .  Deonte is half way finished with his album.  Denise and Deonte are getting serious in their relationship. Tiffany is 5 and a half months pregnant. Gerome still hasn't  figured out what happened.  Rochelle has started dating a guy and has been at it for a month.  Lady z has been missing in action ever since she met this dude and she want tell Denise and Rochelle nonthing about him.

❤Denise❤

I came home from a long day at work.  Me and Deonte had been out in meetings since 8:00 that morning.  He's been working on his album so hard I told him he needs to take a break but he keeps blowin the idea off. He's not sleeping like he's suppose to wich causes him to be cranky all the time. I think I'm going to surprise him tommrow.  I don't want him going anywhere, no work, no meetings, or anything. I just want it to be the two of us relaxing.

I went and took a shower and layed down in my bed and fell asleep.

The next day I woke up and called Deonte and told him to meet me at my house.

I and did my hygiene thing and got  dressed. I wand curled my hair and put on a tank top and some sweat pants and a hoodie. I went down stairs and watied for Deonte to come get me.

He pulled up and came inside with some flowers. I forgot to tell y'all we exchanged keys.

Deonte

Happy 3 month anniversary baby.

❤Denise❤

Awww baby I wasn't expecting this Thank you so much.

Deonte

You welcome baby.  I know you better bring yo fine ass back over here and give me some love.

❤Denise❤

I gave him a kiss and he smacked my ass. He put his hands on my hips and tounged kissed me.

Ok baby that's enough I got stuff planed for us today so lets go.

Deonte

What you got planned?

❤Denise❤

It's a surprise you'll see when we get there.

I headed out and we took Deontes car. I pulled up at a tattoo parlor place.

Deonte

What are we doing here?

❤Denise❤

You ask to many questions just follow me.

We went inside and I talked to the tattoo artist.  I told them I wanted a king and queen tattoo on the inner wrist. I paid the money and went to go get Deonte.

Baby me and you are going to get a tattoo together mines is going to say queen and yours is going to say king.

(The picture of the tattoo is at the beginning of this chapter)

Deonte

O shit ma fr that's dope.  Lets go.

❤Denise❤

I sat down in the chair and I was nervous as hell considering that this was my first tattoo. Deonte had like a million of them so I knew this was just a breeze to him.

The man started to do our tattoos.  I looked at the needle plunging in my wrist.  A couple of tears fell down my eye. One because I was terrified of needles two because the shit hurted. Deonte looked at me and starting laughing.