Recovery

❤Denise❤

I woke up. I seen people standing around me. It was Gerome, Lady z, and Rochelle .

Ughh my head hurts.  Where am I ? What happened?

Gerome

Baby your in the hospital. Are you ok? Do you need the nurse?  Can I get you anything? Do you need your pillow fluffed?

Rochelle

Bruh Ima need you to chill with all them Damn questions. You making my head hurt now.

Lady z

Hey dd how you feeling hun?

❤Denise❤

I'm ok. My head is just killing me right now. Can somebody get the nurse to give me some pain medicine? What happened why am I In hear?

Gerome
Bae I don't know  all I know  is when I got there to pick you up you were beating some girl in the head repeatedly and when I grabbed you off her you went into to shock and passed  out.

Rochelle

Wait who was you beating in the head?

❤Denise❤

Deontes baby mama

Rochelle

You talking bout the boy that you said you got a ..

❤Denise❤

Ummm Rochelle please don't talk

Gerome

Naw let her finish the boy that she got a what on

Rochelle

O shit.  Ummm nonthing

❤Denise❤

Gerome started to stare at me with anger in his eyes.

Lady z

Change the subject.  Tell us the rest of the story beginning to end.

❤Denise❤

As I begun to tell them the story deonte walked in. Deonte what are you doing here.

Deonte

I just came to apologize on behalf of my baby mamas behavior. I didn't mean for it to go down like that. I had know idea that she was coming over.

Gerome

Somebody better tell me what the hell is going on.

Rochelle

Shit that's what I'm trying to figure out .

❤Denise❤

Look you guys my head is killing me can you just give me some time bymyself I need to rest.

Rochelle

Yea I got to get home and study I'll check up on you tomorrow.

Lady Z

Love you Dd talk to you tomorrow hope you feel better love.

❤Denise❤

I love you guys to, and thanks for checking up on me I appreciate it.

Gerome

Bae I guess I'll be back later I gota go take care of some business. I'll bring you back something to eat.

❤Denise❤

Ok thanks and I want a fire house  sub with no onions.

He walked out and me and deonte were left in the room together.

So how is she doing?

Deonte

She's going to be ok. The baby is going to be fine to. Also we took a test and I'm the father.

❤Denise❤

My heart skipped a beat when those  words spoke from his mouth. Even tho I still liked deonte I couldn't let him notice.

O well ok that's good.  I'm sorry about what happened I let my anger take control of me I really didn't mean to put your son in jeopardy.

Deonte

It's cool don't sweat it She was asking for it I just wish she wasn't carrying my son when it happened.

❤Denise❤

Yeah.....

Deonte

Look Denise there's something I need to tell you.

❤Denise❤

What's up?

Deonte

I got feelings for you. ... well I like you a lot not a little.  I mean.. (sigh) I guess what I'm trying to say is I want you.  Your pretty smart got a nice body and you got something going for yourself.  I'm tired of being with hoodrats that doesn't want anything but money. I need someone who can better me and we can ride to the top together. 

Someone I can hold at night and don't half to worry about is they going through my wallet while I'm sleep. Someone that will love and treat me like I treat them.

I know  you think ima player and all that, but I just want you to know me for myself and not what other people say.

❤Denise❤

Wow deonte I honestly don't know what to say.

Deonte

You don't half to say anything just be mine baby.

❤Denise❤

Deonte Sat beside me on the bed. He stroked my cheek and pulled my face towards his. He kissed me like I was his true love. It was so passionate and intense that I gave in and kissed him back. He looked at me in my eyes.

Deonte

Denise, baby , will you be mine?