big decision

❤Denise❤

Ummmm deonte...o my goodness I was not expecting this at all I really need some time to think about this. This is just to much for me to today. Can you please give me some time?

Deonte

Sure take all the time you need. But can I ask you something?

❤Denise❤

Yea Sure

Deonte

The man who just walked out of
here . Is that your boyfriend/  lover or whatever you want to call it.

❤Denise❤

No he's just a good friend that's it.

Deonte

Oh... ok.. so you want to explain why he called you baby last night when  he pulled you. apart from the fight.

❤Denise❤

To be honest I really don't know we aren't together but he feels some type way about me so I guess that's why, but can I ask you something?

Deonte

Yeah.

❤Denise❤

Why did you call me baby?

Deonte

Well that's what I'm hoping you would be and I'm guessing that's what he wants to , but it's cool ion want to pressure you into going with me or anything I'll let you make  this decision on your own just don't try and play me I'm to smart for that. I'll let you get some rest I'll check on you tomorrow.

❤Denise❤

Deonte walked out of my room

Looking disappointed.  I didn't mean for him to find out about gerome like this, but at the same

time it's kind of how I found out

About tiffany except he wasn't naked.

I layed down and went to sleep and dreamed about a new born baby. I don't know why, but I was so in love with the baby ,and I don't know who's baby it was.

I woke up the next morning and

Found Gerome laying in the chair sleep.

Gerome

Good morning ma how you
Feeling?

❤Denise❤

I feel much better,  but umm Gerome you go ahead and go I'm going to ask Rochelle to

Come pick me up and were going to go to lady z's house. I'll call you later.

Gerome

Ok ma that's fine I'll see you

later.

❤Denise❤

I called Rochelle to come get me I needed to really talk to them about my situation.

I got up took a shower and did my hygiene thing. Before Rochelle got there I went to Tiffany' s room to check on deonte.  Thank God the hoe was sleep.

Hey deonte can I talk to you for a minute.

Deonte

Yea sure

❤Denise❤

Ummmm I thought about what you said last night and I want to come by your house later on tonight after we come from signing the  contract at 3:00 so be
Ready and a limo will be at the house at 2:45.