Got me twisted

Warning! !! Strong profanity is used through this whole chapter read at your own risk! !!

❤Denise❤

I wiped the tears from my eyes and got up off the floor. I went to the kitchen and seen him standing there drinking my wine.
Gerome

So have you learned your lesson.?

❤Denise❤

Yes baby I'm sorry for disrespecting you I want do it any more I promise.

I walked up to him and hugged him and gave him a kiss.

❤Denise❤

Ima do better baby. Would you like me to fix you a glass of wine.?

Gerome

Yea and mix it and roll me a blunt while you at it.

❤Denise❤

I went to the cabinet and took out a glass. I poured wine and mixed two other juices in it. I took two pills and slipped them in the drink and waited for them to dissolve . After they dissolved I gave him his drink and started rolling the blunt.

I put the blunt in his mouth and just before I lit it he fell to the floor out cold. I kindly took the blunt from his mouth and started smoking it. I walked away like shit ant happen.

I went into my room and got my gun. I went back into the kitchen and placed my gun on the counter. I started to ramble through the draws looking for the biggest knife I had. I took the knife and placed it beside the gun on the counter. I paced the floor smoking my blunt wondering was I going to cut his dick off or shoot him in the balls.

Then the greatest idea came to my head. I picked up my phone and called my girls Lady z and Rochelle . I told them to come to my house it was an emergency.

I got on the floor next to Gerome and started staring at him in disgust. I really couldn't believe that this nigga hit me.

I heard the door bell ring. I went to go answer it.

Lady z

So please tell me what was so important that I had to stop getting my freak on, And it was getting to the good part to.

Rochelle

What's going on?

❤Denise❤

Follow me

I lead them to kitchen where Gerome was lying.

Lady z

Omg!!! DD what did you do? ?!!!

Rochelle

Is this nigga dead or what?

❤Denise❤

Naw he isn't dead yet.

Lady z

What you mean yet?

❤Denise❤

This nigga had the audacity to come in my house and hit me in my face stand in my kitchen
and drink my wine then talk to me like I'm a got damn child. So disrespectful

Lady z

He did what???? O hell naw and what did you do.

❤Denise❤

I poisoned his ass. He will be out for a good hour then he will wake up paralysed. But it will wear off in 2 hours. So look this is what I want you to do. We gone pick him up and put him in the trunk. We're going on a little road trip.