Confusion

❤Denise❤

I turned around and Seen August Alsina standing right in front of me singing. My heart dropped with excitement. He was singing kissing on my tattoos.  I didn't know weather to scream or pass out so I just stood there with my mouth open.

I felt hands wrap around my waist from behind me and kisses on my neck. I turned around and there was gerome. He grabbed my hand and escorted me to the dinner table.

After August was finish singing he walked up to me gave me an autographed photo and a kiss on the cheek. I told my self I would never wash my cheek again.

Gerome looked at me with lust in his eyes. We began talking for hours about anything and every thing. Then I finally asked him
Where are we Gerome?

Gerome
Come follow me inside and I'll show you

❤Denise❤

I got up out my seat and walked behind him. He took me to a room with a huge bar and lots of entertainment

Gerome
Denise this is my house.

❤Denise❤

Omg it's so huge. But why so big only for one person ?

Gerome

Well Denise. I was hoping to have a wife and family some day. I don't plan on being in the game forever. I'm just looking for the right one to make me feel like I don't need the game all I need is them. One that's gone ride for me no matter what. One that's bad as fuck like you.

❤Denise❤

Gerome started staring at my lips. He pulled me in and started to kiss me. I was mesmerized in how passionate his kisses were. And finally I started to kiss him back. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. 

He started walking to another room while he was still kissing and holding me. He layed me down in a bed and pulled my dress  up. He started kissing my stomach and rubbing my thighs. All I could do was moan. I could tell he was getting excited because I felt the bulg in his pants. He made his way back up and started sucking on my neck . I felt his hands trying to go inside my panties...
Gerome wait stop what are you doing

Gerome

I'm trying to make love to you. Just relax ma I got you 

❤Denise❤

Gerome no wait. I can't do this

Gerome

Why  not?

❤Denise❤

Well Gerome, I'm still a virgin. Gerome looked at me and his eyes got wide.

Gerome

Ma look you don't half to lie if you don't want to do it then we ant got to.

❤Denise❤

No Gerome I really am a virgin. I have never had sex before. He looked at me and kissed my lips.

Gerome

I'll be gentle baby.

❤Denise❤

I looked at him. I wanted to give in so bad but I couldn't.  Gerome no. I'm sorry but I just can't go through with this I'm just not ready.

Gerome

Its cool ma I don't want to pressure you. I can't believe your still a virgin. You really are special and unique. There's something I need to ask you.  Denise will you be my girlfriend?

Denote Pov

Tiffany was standing at my door crying. I really didn't want to let her in because I was done with her. I couldn't just leave her out there tho so I told her to come in.
Sigh what's wrong tiffany

Tiffany

Baby I miss you.  I don't understand why you left me I thought you loved me, I thought what we had was special.

Denote

She started to cry even harder hoping that I would give in and take her back. Look tiffany me and you are done you fucked up I'm not trying to go through that with you no more. What part of that don't you get.
Ion mean to sound harsh but I don't know another way to get it through your head that me and you are done.  So can you please leave my house and leave me alone.

Tiffany

Deonte you don't mean that you know you still love me. Why you fighting it.

Denote

She looked at me in my eyes and kissed my lips and got on top of me. She started to grind on my dick making it come up some.  But something in my head just wouldn't let me go through with it. I pushed her off of me

I walked to the door and opened it.
I'm sorry tiffany but it's over you gota go.

Tiffany

Ok I'll leave for now but this, me and you,  we not over until I say it's over.  If I can't have you then no bitch can.

Denote

She walked out leaving a pregnancy test in my hand.