War 2

Deontes P.ov

I'm on the way

I left the hospital with Denise and headed to the trap house. I still couldn't belive the fact that denise wanted to break up. The shit really hurted. I was not ust to the fact that i had to actually work for a girl. I always had them come to me and do whatever I say. I guess I was really inlove with denise. She made me do things that I told myself I would never do.

I pulled up to the trap house and walked in to my office. Marcus came in and told me they needed me in the dark room. The dark room was a place where we took care of the people who gave us problems. Usually I had ray to do that job for me but if they called me back there it was personal.

I walked in the dark room and to my surprise I found gerome sitting in the chair.

It gave me satisfaction that the nigga I wanted dead was sitting right before my eyes surrounded in a place of no escape. I smirked at Ray and Marcus  and Ray handed me the gun.   I took a 360 walk around him while he hung his head down.

Nigga you a bitch! You ant no man nigga you sick as fuck. Sick people don't belong in my world. You see gerome I would be doing you a favor by putting you out your  misery , but that's not the route Ima take today. See now Gerome I think I feel like experimenting today. Lets play fucking doctor on Gerome!

Gerome

Shoot me nigga fuck that. You big and bad nigga.  Fuck you and yo bitch nigga shoot me.

Deonte

But that wouldn't be any fun if I did. See I wanna make you suffer like you made my woman suffer. I wana make you feel like you made her feel.

Gerome

O you mean when I bent her over and pounded her. Damn she got some good pussy but I should Be asking you how taste.

Deonte

I hooked him in the face with the gun.

You know you got a lot of mouth for somebody who is s about to die and doesn't know how he is going to die. You know what nigga I'm gone do you a favor. I'm not gone kill you. I'm gone let you sit in time out and think about what you done. Then I'm gone let you decide when you want me to kill you. But in the meantime while your wating I want you to meet your biggest fan.

He say he has been dying to meet you, and he will do anything just to tap that ass. So I gave the nigga a break for $300 I'll let Him do whatever he wants with you for 5 hours. If he pays more then he has you for more time. O and here is the catch I want pull the trigger untill his time is up. So he can have you for days if he wants. So if I was you I would be nice. 

Gerome

Man Wtf nigga I ant with they gay shit you can just shoot me now fuck that.

Deonte

Then let you off the hook just like that Naw that's just to easy. Say hello to Shack  or as he likes to be called  shaquita . Now y'all two have fun Lmao. O and clean up behind yourself when you done with him.

Shaquita

Umhu we fena have fun tonight baby. I hope you like chocolate because it's Fena get real messy up in here.

Deonte

I left out and closed the door.I gagged a little bit because that shit was nasty.  Even tho I wasn't with that gay shit I knew it was Gerome's weakest weekness.