The big question

❤Denise❤

I started in geromes eyes. I didn't really know what to say.  I didn't want to lead him on just because I was mad at Deonte. So I told him i don't know.

Gerome

You don't know... What you mean you don't know ?

❤Denise❤

Well Gerome, can you give me time to atleast think about it?  I mean, I don't want to rush into anything .

Gerome

Ok ma I guess I can understand that. Just don't keep me wating forever. I mean I really like you and I want you to be mine.

❤Denise❤

Ok Gerome I want keep you wating.

Gerome

Soooooo I guess that means your ready to go home.

❤Denise❤

Well you know I was kinda hoping I could spend the rest of the night with you. It's been so perfect so why end it.

He looked at me and his eyes lit up and he smirked. He went to his draw and gave me one of his t shirts to put on.
Gerome I know you're a dope boy and all so I know you got some weed.

Gerome

Yea you right I do, but why did you make that statement.

❤Denise❤

Because I want to get high ass fuck tonight.

Gerome
Ma sit yo lil ass down . You know you don't smoke.

❤Denise❤

If you role a blunt I'll show you better than I can tell you.

Gerome

Alright ma let me see you smoke this whole blunt

❤Denise❤

I grabbed the blunt and hit it three times I stared to feel a buz.  I kept hitting the blunt and I started to laugh.

Gerome

Damn ma you ok Wat u laughing for?

❤Denise❤

I'm sorry I tend to laugh a lot when I'm high. Do you have something to eat.

Gerome

Yea ma plenty. Wat do you want to eat?

❤Denise❤

I was kinda hoping to whip up something. So show me where kitchen is.

Gerome

Damn ma you can cook to. I know I gota snatch you up. Come on follow me.

❤Denise❤

I walked into the kitchen and it was huge.  It was red and black. There was glossy black tile on the floor with Brown cabinets and marble counters, and red apple decorations every where. I was so fascinated I immediately started rambling through every thing.

Gerome

So chef Denise, what you gone cook for us today.

❤Denise❤

Well I kinda got a taste for junk food lol but I guess I'll show you some of my skills.  How about a Junk food feast.

Gerome