Seven- We All Go to Hell

A good 90% of this chapter is smut so I'm not going to put a signal or anything, but you have been warned

Gerard had changed into skinny jeans and a yellow sweater. Frank was admiring his outfit and the man himself, who was illuminated by an open window behind him. Golden light was pouring from around him, making him look like a being of light. Like an angel.

Frank lifted his phone very subtly and took a picture of Gerard. He noticed, though, and a tiny smile lit his lips.

"Having fun reading the menu?" Frank put his phone away after favoriting the photo.

"I understand one thing, and that is coffee." Gerard tucked a tuft of hair behind his ear.

"My favorite thing." Frank smiled. "What are you in the mood to eat?"

"Pasta?"

"We're in Italy, lovely, that's way too vague."

"Vegetarian."

Frank flipped through the menu. "Third page, it's called 'vegitariano.' I can translate anything you need."

Gerard settled on something he mostly understood, then put his menu down. "Sir?"

"Mhm?"

"What are we?"

Frank raised his eyebrows and put his menu on the table. "What do you mean?"

"Well...I-I call you sir. I don't call you Frank. And we kiss, and we cuddle, but we haven't had sex and nothing between us is official..."

"Well, why do you call me sir?"

"You..." Gerard faltered. "You're just...powerful. I feel obligated to. Frank seems too informal."

"Yeah? No Mr. Iero?"

"Don't tease." Gerard blushed.

"What do you want to be, angel?" Frank rested his hand on his chin. "I really like you, and I'll do anything to make you happy."

"Can..."

"You keep trailing off."

"Can we be...boyfriends? God, that sounds so informal. A couple? Something?"

"Do you want to be my boyfriend, Gerard?"

Gerard nodded, playing with the silverware.

"That settles it, then." Frank leaned across the table and kissed him softly. "You're so pretty."

Gerard smiled. "Um...what about that last part?"

"Sex?"

Gerard nodded, swallowing hard.

"Aw, is someone horny?" Frank smiled. "Tell me, princess, how many times have you jerked off to me?"

"Too many." Gerard covered his face.

"And you want the real thing?"

The redhead nodded, face as red as his hair.

"Well, that can be arranged." Frank took his hand and rubbed his thumb over Gerard's wrist. "I'd like to take you exploring, anyways, we can buy some things to play with."

"Like what?"

"It depends on what you like. A favorite of mine is bondage..."

Gerard gasped softly. He swallowed hard. "I-I like that."

"Yeah?"

Gerard nodded.

"Tell me what you like."