Two- You're Beautiful to Me

^^ Frank's house more or less

"If I eat anymore, I'm literally going to die." Gerard groaned.

Frank smiled, keeping his eyes on the road. "Then you better digest."

"Can I just go home? I need to sleep this shit off."

"Nope. Sorry, princess."

Gerard pouted. He was secretly enjoying the attention, but he wouldn't let Frank know that. "Come on."

Frank kept driving. He took the long way, then pulled into a driveway of a huge, beautiful house. It looked like grey bricks, and there was a fountain in the middle of the circular driveway.

"Wow," Gerard breathed. "This is your house?"

"I guess you like it then, huh?" Frank pressed a button near the mirror and a garage opened, which he drove into and parked in.

Gerard's jaw dropped. "How many cars do you have?"

"Twelve. This is the only one I actually drive. The rest are vintage."

"Wow." Gerard's eyes were wide.

Frank got out of the car and then opened Gerard's door for him, helping him out of the car. "Come on."

Gerard let Frank hold his hand, too distracted by the house. The doors going to the garage were double doors. Who did that?

"Do you live here alone?"

"Well, I guess. My friends are over often, and I have maids and stuff." Frank shrugged. "Oh! And Lois."

"Who's Lois?"

Frank whistled, and the sound of nails hitting the floor traveled towards them until a dog tackled Frank.

"Lois!" Frank scratched her ears. "Hey, girl! I hope you haven't been eating any more socks. Wanna come meet Gerard?"

"She's so cute." Gerard smiled and patted Lois's head. "She eats socks?"

"She's such a Lois." Frank shook his head and sat up, trying not to knock the dog over. "Alright, missy, go play. Don't eat my socks. Come on, angel. I'll give you a tour later, I have things I want to do."

"What kind of things?" Gerard raised an eyebrow.

"You like movies?"

"Yeah."

"Perfect."

Frank led Gerard over to the stairs. Gerard's jaw dropped at the pure amount of them. "No way that only goes to the second floor."

"High ceilings." Frank smiled. "Come on, princess."

Gerard followed Frank up the stairs. He was nearly crawling by the time they got to the top, struggling to make it up the last few steps. "H-holy fuck."

Frank smiled. "Come on. We can lie down."

"Where're we going?" Gerard stood up and leaned against the wall.

"My room. I'd like you to see it. And I have a big ass TV in there."

Gerard smiled. "Okay. Geez, if the rest of your house is this big, how big is your bed?"

"Just king sized. Big enough to fit you in it." Frank winked, which, he noted, got Gerard to blush instead of get mad.

He was making progress.

"Is that bigger than a queen size? That's what mine is, I think."

"It's much bigger." Frank wrapped his arm around Gerard's waist. "Come on, lovely."

Gerard followed Frank to his bedroom. He gasped and sprang onto his bed. "It's so big!"

Frank smiled. "You seem to like it."

"I like the sheets." Gerard rubbed his face against the satin sheets. "Mm."

"You're like a cat." The bed dipped where Frank sat. He stroked Gerard's hair. "What a pretty kitty."

Gerard was quiet for a minute. "Please don't call me that."

"What? Cat or kitty?"

"Kitty."

"Sure, I won't." Frank kept stroking his hair, which he seemed to like. "Can I ask why?"

Gerard shook his head. "No thank you."

"Hey. Gerard."

Gerard sighed softly. He rolled over and looked up at Frank. "My ex did."

"Do you...do you still have feelings for your ex?"

"God, absolutely fucking not." Gerard clung to Frank's thigh. "He...he was not a good person."

Frank frowned. "I'm sorry, princess. If you want me to kill him, just let me know."

Gerard giggled, but stopped when he saw how serious Frank was. "Uh. What?"

"Don't worry about it." Frank ran his fingers through Gerard's hair. "You really like this, yeah?"

Gerard sighed and closed his eyes. "Yeah."

"So gorgeous." Frank scratched his head, listening to Gerard hum softly. "You're so pretty."

Gerard smiled and put his head on Frank's lap. He felt so soft and dreamy. Everything was soft around him, and he could just hear Frank's voice muttering soft praises.

It was all broken by a loud screech. Gerard whipped up and looked around. "What the hell?"

Frank shot up and walked over to a different door, opposite the one from the hall. "Stay right there. Don't move."

"What? Frank-" Gerard stood up.

Frank whipped back around. "Don't. Move."

Gerard sat back down on the bed.

Frank produced a key from his pocket and opened the door. Gerard didn't get to see inside, because he slammed the door shut behind him.

He waited for about ten minutes, straining to hear anything, but there was only silence and the soft hum of the house.

The door opened, and Frank came out, wearing a different shirt.

Gerard tipped his head. "What happened to your shirt?"

"Oh, I cut myself. There's some sharp stuff down there. It's dangerous."

Gerard caught his breath when Frank held intense eye contact. "Do not go in there. Ever. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir," Gerard breathed. He didn't intend to go in there. Not when Frank looked at him like that.

"Good boy," Frank murmured. He walked over and stroked Gerard's cheek, then tangled a hand in the back of his hair and yanked. "Promise."

Gerard whimpered, hands going to clasp Frank's. "Yes...I promise, please!"

"You're so beautiful." Frank massaged the spot on his head where he had pulled his hair. "I know that was mean, but I have to get the point across."

"I know." Gerard closed his eyes. "Can we just...can we just watch movies?"

"Of course." Frank smiled and turned the TV on. "What kind of movies do you like?"

"Anything is fine."

"Great." Frank picked up a random horror movie DVD and put it in. He sprang onto the bed with Gerard and cuddled him near the pillows.

Gerard felt himself slowly slipping in and out of consciousness as people were brutally murdered. He fell asleep on Frank's soft chest, rising and falling and lulling him to sleep.