Coming down

"With this money comes problems." Jack mumbles into in the phone. "with these problems come solutions."
"What's going on?" I ask quickly. I stand up, pacing my living room.
"Girl, I been bad again." Jack's voice lowers.
"What?"
"I'm so faded babe." Jack groans.
"You been doing drugs?"
"I'm a fucking drug king, of course." He chuckles. "And I always want you when I'm coming down." I could hear Jack's lips form a smirk. "I'm coming over."
He hangs up giving me no time to reject him.
He comes over several minutes later, grabbing me by my waist. Jack shuts the door and gives my lips a rough but firm kiss.
"Jack."
"Jack. Not tonight." I mutter, pulling away. He gives me a look and groans.
"Shut up, Luke is in my room." I confess, running a hand through my hair.
"Fuck, seriously? You have to drop him." Jack whispers. He finally checks out what I'm wearing and I hope he doesn't realize what was happening before he came.
"He fucked you." Jack says. Bingo.
I don't reply, fixing Luke's button up.
"Wow, I can't fucking believe this." He rolls his eyes.
I was wearing Luke's button up shirt and boy short underwear. My hair was still wild from sex.
"No wonder your lips are swollen." Jack grabs my wrist, pushing me into a wall.
"Get off." I mumble. He lifts my arms over my head with one hand. His other hand holding my hip.
"You and I aren't dating." I whisper to Jack quickly.
"So, you are still mine." Jack's possessiveness shows. "That means no guy should touch you the way I do, no guy should kiss you the way I do, and fucking hell no guy should ever fuck you." Jack sends me a dark look. I stop trying to get out of his grip and nod my head.
"Don't let it happen again." Jack steps away, letting go of me.
"Okay." I whisper.
Jack grabs his coat he took off and takes out a cigarette and lighter from the pocket.
"I'll see you later." Jack leaves through the front door.