Options

Jack's Pov
*Smut warning*
'Met you in Houston, but you're from Atlanta No you're from Pennsylvania or something. Fuck all I know is, you're hot and you know this.' I think in my head as a hot blonde falls onto the couch of her apartment. Her lips tasted like cheap liquor and weed. Her laugh was annoying and not as cute as Haven's.
Haven.
Fuck, Haven. I should of never gone out with the boys. Even though I had too, I had to distribute all night.
I pull away from the blonde and stand up.
"I can't, I g-gotta go." I stutter, buttoning up my shirt quickly. I run a hand through my hair and lick my swollen lips. I check the time to see it was midnight.
"What do you mean baby? You've got options! We haven't even gotten to the fun part." She groans, trying to seduce me with her bright blue eyes. I look away quickly, straightening out my clothes and hair.
"Look babe, you're cute and all but I already got someone back home." I rush to say before heading to the door. I open the door while the blonde, Eve? Ava?, yells and complains about her not being fucked.
I wasn't even completely sober when I look down at my phone to see a couple messages from Haven. My fingers move quickly to the app to request for an uber to my apartment.
The black car pulls up in record time and take me to my apartment quickly.
"Thank you." I sigh, paying him.
I text Haven back quickly.
"I'm fine baby, don't worry about me. I'll call back later tonight, likely when you are sleeping. Keep your door unlocked, but be careful." I respond, walking into my room and taking a long shower and cleaning up. I sober up and drive to Haven's around 2am.
I open her door and lock it behind me, climbing into her bed behind her. I wrap my arms around her tightly and her body quickly scoots into me. I smile, falling asleep.
-
The next morning, I wake up with Haven leaning over me to grab her phone from her nightstand.
"Morning baby girl." My raspy morning voice surprises us both. She gasp and then giggles.
"Didn't mean to wake you up." She whispers.
"I'm sorry." She apologies. I shake my head, kissing her forehead and moving from underneath her to stand up.
"How was your night?" She ask, typing on her phone.
'almost got fucked'
"Good, made a lot of money. How was yours?"
"Alright, just studied for this exam coming up." She sighs softly, moving her hair out of her face.
I stretch and walk into her kitchen shirtless, making two sandwiches since it was almost noon.
"Babe, come eat." I say loudly.
She leans against the wall tiredly, peeking into the kitchen. Her blonde hair was pushed back with a hair tie into a messy ponytail. She was wearing a long tye dye shirt and a pair of pink panties underneath. I sigh in relief, knowing she's all mine and only mine. A bit of guilt rises up in me as she picks up one of the sandwiches and kisses my cheek while thanking me.
"I was so hungry." Hav laughs. I wrap an arm around her shoulders, kissing her temple.
"I know." I chuckle, pulling away and eating my sandwich. We make light conversation while eating and watching a soccer game on TV.
"That's a fucking yellow card for sure." I say furiously, lighting a cigarette. She keeps her head in my lap and laugh lightly.
"Nah, ref is going to let it go." She mumbles. I shake my head, watching him let the play go ahead.
"Fuck." I roll my eyes.
"Chill babe." She laughs, leaning up and kissing my jaw lightly. I blow out smoke and smirk looking down at her.
"You're gorgeous." I comment, running a hair thorough her hair. She takes her lip between her teeth, blushing lightly. I look away, thinking about how much I'm obsess over her
"Thank you." She whispers, looking back at the tv. I smile, putting out my cigarette in the ash tray on the coffee table.
"Can we try something?" I mumble. "You always want to fuck or shit." she mumbles. I shake my head and get up then I got on top of her, kissing her lips then down to her neck. From her neck, I kiss down her collarbones. I pull off her large shirt, leaving her in panties. My lips guide me downwards, kissing from her lips to the top of her panties.
My eyes drift up for confirmation from Haven. She nods, taking a deep breath. I pull off her underwear and push a finger inside her hole. She gasps, squeezing the couch in her small hands. I smirk, pulling my finger in and out. I gain a fast speed and add another finger, watching her break out into small moans and cries. Lastly, I add a third finger. She screams my name, coming undone rather quickly. I pull my fingers out and suck on them, savoring her taste.
"You taste so good baby girl." I say softly. She looks at me, trying to level out her breathing.
Haven pulls her panties back up and pulls on her shirt, kissing my cheek slightly.
"You like that?" I ask.
"Loved it."
--
The photo above or on the side is a picture of Haven!
Her real Instagram is Alexisreng, she's gorgeous and she is my goals lmao