Girl from Oakland

"I know what you been up too." He whispers, turning me around to face him by my arm. I groan, looking up.
"Haven." He mumbles, loosing his grip. "You shouldn't be out here."
I nod, biting my lip. He lets go and I take a step back.
"Who did you think I was?" I ask softly, brushing hair out of my face. I was completely and utterly afraid of Jack. I shifted my weight between my feet, looking at the dried blood on the concrete.
"Someone else. Don't worry 'bout it." He mutters, wrapping his arm around my waist.
"First, why the fuck are you out here?" Jack ask, bringing me closer to his body. He starts to walk with me towards the guy still on the ground.
"I was t-taking a back way." I stutter a little.
He shakes his head, kicking the guy in the stomach.
"Just don't let me see you again." Jack softens up to the man, while dragging me to his car. The guy groans, attempting to get up. I turn away, keeping my eyes forward.
"Get in." Jack's voice says in a low tone.
I get in quickly, shutting the passenger door. He gets in himself and starts to drive to my apartment. The whole ride was complete silence. I played with my fingers in my lap, leaning my head on the window.
Jack kept his right hand in my lap and the other on the steering wheel. Occasionally, he will look over. Halfway during the ride, I move his hand from my lap onto the arm rest.
"Babe. Stop looking for a reason to hate me." He mumbles, placing his hand back in my lap.
"Jack." I whisper, moving it again. He keeps on the arm rest, until he pulls into the parking lot.
I start to get out without saying a goodbye.
"Baby girl." Jack says quickly.
"Yeah?"
"I don't give a fuck if you don't like what just happened, you're still mine." He says possessively. I shut the door, walking up to my door.
I sigh, kicking off my shoes and looking at my phone. I text a couple friends to help my mood, Ashton, Cameron, and Valerie.
"Come through." I text. I throw my phone onto the couch and walk into my room, changing into a pair of yoga pants and a off shoulder hoodie. I smile when I hear knocks on my door.
"Hav, hurry the fuck up. It's cold!" Ash yells. I open the door, laughing.
"You're so mean." I giggle, hugging him. Cam hugs me tight. They both walk inside into my kitchen, grabbing a beer. Valerie comes over a few minutes later.
"Val!!" I yell.
"Haven!" She shouts, pulling me into a tight hug.
"I missed you."
"I missed you too." I say, pulling away. We walk inside, sitting down on the couch with the other guys.
"So Hav, what's new?" Cameron ask, sipping of his bud light.
"Luke and I are over." I shrug, take a sip of my beer.
"Really, why babe?" Valerie ask quickly, wrapping a comforting arm around my shoulders. I smile loosely.
"He was an asshole anyways." Ashton grunts.
"He was a prick!" Cameron chuckles.
"I cheated." I mumble.
"Oh shit." Ashton says and continues to drink his beer.
"Yeah, we had a fight like a huge fight. I got drunk at the club and went home with some guy. When I woke up, I was half naked and I looked over to the trash and there was a condom." I loosely explain the story to them, playing with my fingers.
"With who?" Cam runs a hand through his blonde quiff.
"Jack Gilinsky." I hesitate to answer them.
"He's so hot! Good one." Valerie laughs.
"He's really dangerous." Ash mumbles, shaking his head a bit.
"Yeah, it was an one night thing." I lie to ensure them.
"Good." Cameron smiles. We continue for the rest of the night to talk about our lives and other stories. They all leave around midnight.
I crawl into my bed, going through Twitter when I heard loud knocks on my door again. I assume it was Ashton because he always forgets something.
"Ashton! What did you forget?" I ask, opening the door.
I look up to see Jack.
"Fuck." I whisper.
"Fuck is right. What the hell were you doing?" Jack says, walking inside. I shut my door, sighing. "Your instagram. Delete the picture." He growls, grabbing my phone from my hands.
He unlocks it and opens up instagram. He clicks on a picture of Cameron, Ashton, and I laughing at a joke Valerie made. She took the picture and sent it to me. I posted it a few hours ago with the caption, "my boys always know how to make me laugh 😍☺️❤️"
I tap on the delete button and take my phone back.
"Happy?" I roll my eyes. I start to walk towards my room. Jack grabs my waist, turns me around, and pulls me into his body.
"You're pissing me off and I'm going to kiss you." He says lowly. His lips hit mine roughly, kissing me with so much passion and anger. I kiss back with the same intensity. I wrap my arms around his neck and he keeps one arm around my waist and the other on my ass.
"Jack." I moan quietly when his lips move down my neck.
"Baby, who owns you?"
I don't say anything. His teeth bite down harder and his arm squeezes my waist.
"Yours!" I breath out.
"I know." He lets go of me and steps away, inspecting his love bite.
"This one will last." He smiles. I turn away once again, moving into my bedroom. I lay down on my bed with a huge sigh. Jack comes in shortly after, moving his arm so it was underneath my head. I roll my head over onto his chest and throwing an arm over his stomach.
"I'm sorry." He mumbles.
"I'm just not used to it." I close my eyes.
"I know baby." Jack kisses my forehead lightly.