Twenty Eight

Jack's Pov
"Hey there lonely girl." I mumble into her ear. She turned around and her long black hair whipped around. I bite my lip, holding her small waist in my hands.
-
I met a girl that night, in the club, named Chandler. She was a sight, but her beauty can't compare with Haven's.
Chandler and I had a thing for the longest time. It was either fucking and dating or just fucking. She was a great fuck and I loved sex. We ended a couple months ago because I was tired of her and fucking her senseless.
I was laying in bed by myself while Haven was in class. I look down at my phone to see a text message from Jenna, one of Chandler's friends.
2:30pm [to: jack] you fucked her and left. well you're kinda of an asshole. && you found a new girl, wow.
I roll my eyes, leaving her on read and texting Chandler quickly.
2:32pm [from: jack] did you have to tell your friends about the way i got you screaming my name?
I smirk, tossing my phone onto the floor. It makes a sound signaling for a text message and I make no effort to pick it up. I fell asleep again.
Haven's Pov
"No, I'm sorry. I gotta go to my boyfriend's" I apologize to a kid in my class, asking to go get coffee. He sighs and nods, hugging me bye. I laugh softly, walking to my car. I drive over to Jack's, knocking on the door. The door opens a couple minutes later with a sleepy shirtless Jack and his phone in his waist band of his pants.
"Hi baby." He lazily smiles, wrapping his arms around me. He brings inside after I mumble a hello.
"How was class?" Jack asks quietly.
"Slow." I say, not mentioning the guy who was trying to get coffee. My phone dings and I take it out of my pocket before Jack could grab it.
"Who is it?" He says, letting go of me.
"Danielle from class." I lie, it was actually Justin, the one who asked me to get coffee. I reply to his hi with a simple hey.
"Mhm." Jack says, pulling me into his room. We lay down on his bed, catching up on Netflix. We hear loud knocks coming from the front door.
"Who the fuck." Jack mumbles, standing up. He answers the door, sighing loudly.
"It's $1,200, not a $800. Find the other money quickly." Jack growls.
I bite my lip, sitting up.
"No, fuck that deal. I want my $1,200. Come back tomorrow with it." Jack says lowly, closing the door loudly before the other man could reply. He crawls back into bed, unpausing the screen.
"What happened?" I ask. His arm wraps around my body and brings me closer to him so my head is on his chest.
"Nothing baby." He mumbles. I pause the tv again and straddle his waist.
"Tell me please." I beg softly, looking down at him.
Jack smirks, shaking his head. He flips us so I'm on the bottom.
"Nothing happened love and don't think you can do that to get something out of me. Remember who you belong to." Jack whispers, his lips close to mine. He connects our lips, kissing me hard and deeply. Jack's phone rings interrupting our kiss.
"Hold on." He mumbles, looking at the message real quick. "Fuck!"
"What?" I ask.
"Nothing again, babe."
I roll my eyes, standing up. I fix my hair and put on my hoodie since the Toronto weather wouldn't warm up.
"Where are you going?" He ask.
"No where." I text Justin, asking him if he wanted coffee now and he replies quickly with a yes at the closest Starbucks.
"Haven, come back to bed."
I shake my head, leaving quickly and getting into my car. I turn to see the same shirtless jack outside of his door, running his hands through his messy hair.
I drive over to Starbucks and see Justin sitting in a booth in the back.
"Hi, let me order real quick." I say quietly.
He shakes his head, standing up. His arm goes around my waist, stopping me from moving.
"No no, let me pay." Justin begs.
"Justin." I pout.
"Nope, what do you want?"
"Americano with cream and sugar." I say, ordering something hot. Justin smiles and leaves. I sit back down, looking at the messages from Jack.
4:57pm [from: jack] come back baby
4:57pm [from: jack] babe
4:58pm [from: jack] if you don't come, ill come get you.
5:00pm [from:jack] I'm coming.
I roll my eyes, leaving him on read. Justin sits back down with my coffee in his hand and his drink in his another hand.
"Thank you." I grin, taking a sip of mine.
"Anytime Haven." He chuckles.
We start off talking about class and how annoying it is.
"The one couple in the left corner of the room always have their hands on each other." Justin and I laugh hard as he tells me a story about them.
"Last year, one of them moaned loudly during silence." I burst out laugh with him. I look down, after 20 minutes, at my phone.
It was a picture text from Jack. I open it to see a picture of Justin and I laughing and his hand holding mine on the table. Biting my lip, I curse under my breath.
"You alright?" Justin ask.
"Yeah, work called me in." I lie, sighing.
"Can I see you later?" He ask, standing up with me.
I nod, hugging him and leaving.
I drive to Jack's and walk up to his apartment. I knock quickly and he opens.
"Explain." He says quickly, holding a picture of Justin and I.