Often

It's been two months, sorry xo
-
"Baby, be safe please." Jack gives my hand, giving it a light squeeze. I nod with a small smile, kissing his cheek lightly. Lately, I've been texting Luke, saying I still have feelings and Jack means nothing to me. Jack has been going through the messages and some nights I had to give him some kind of reassurance so he would understand none of its true.
I lean over the middle part in the car, pecking Jack's lips. I get out, walking towards Luke's apartment. I knock once, seeing Luke open it shirtless with a pair of shorts hanging on his hips.
I look over at the tinted Mercedes Benz in parking lot, I wink at Jack inside it, walking inside.
"Hi." I whisper quietly. Luke pulls me into a tight hug, his hands patting my sides softly.
"Hi." He mumbles back.
"I don't have any weapons." I chew on my lip, backing up and putting my hands up as a surrender gesture.
He chuckles, forcing my arms down. "I know, Hav. What's good?"
I shrug, looking around. "Nothing changed?" I ask, walking to the cabinet to get oreos, just where he used to put them.
"Nothing at all, love." I put the tray back, turning to see Luke's chest in my face.
"Uh." I stutter.
He leans down slightly, his hand wandering up my shirt slightly. "No wire." I roll my eyes.
"Just making sure." He takes a small step back and I eat an Oreo, relieved he didn't see the small microphone on my shirt.
"I missed you." I blurt out, looking at him.
"I missed you too Haven." Luke sighs. "What's the deal with you Jack?"
"Nothing." I lie quietly. "It was stupid to leave you for him." Actually the smartest thing I've ever done.
"Then why did you?" He counters.
"I thought he had more to him, I thought I actually really liked him and he means more but I realized how you are my everything, Luke. I want you back." I say, sounding as honest as possible but I could never. Jack is my everything.
"Hav." He mumbles. He steps forward, running his hand through his hair.
"I want you back too so much, for a while I have." He whispers. I fake a quick smile, kissing his cheek.
"Thank you." I say softly.
"Anytime baby."
"Can I ask you something?" I ask, sitting on the kitchen counter.
"Mhm." He hums, standing between my legs.
"When were you going to tell me you were in a gang?" I whisper. Luke's hands ball up on his sides and he sighs quietly.
"I didn't want you to know." He chews on his lip.
He grabs my chin lightly in his hand. "If I tell you about it, are you still going to be with me?" Luke ask, smirking.
I nod. He goes onto to tell me his excessive long, detailed plan to take down Jack and kill him or capture him for details and ideas first.
"Baby, I have work." I sigh, looking at the time.
"Okay yeah, see you later." He kisses my head and I smile, walking out of the apartment. I walk down a few streets, seeing Jack's Benz on the street.
"Hi." I bite on my lip.
"I fucking hate this." He sighs, looking at me then away. He drives off towards his apartment, putting his shades on to hide his pissed look.
"What do you mean?" I ask, turning to him quickly.
"You and him together alone. Him even touching you or looking at you the slightest. Just pisses me off." His fist tightens around the wheel and I turn away, grabbing his free hand.
"Jack, I don't know how many different ways I can tell you that I'm all yours." I sigh, leaning my head back.
"All mine?" He says after a silence.
"All yours." He smiles at my whisper, his shades still hiding his light brown eyes. He pulls into the driveway quickly, getting out and opening the door for me. He wraps his arm around my shoulders, walking into his place.
"Give me your microphone baby?" Jack says. I unclip the black mic that blended into my black shirt. I hand it to him, sitting down on the couch. He sits on the couch with me, grabbing his computer.
"So the plan is on here?" He ask, looking at me.
I nod, as he clicks on an audio that popped on the screen. He wraps his arm around me again as my voice fills the living room.
"Hi." My voice starts the conversation. I look at Jack, chewing his lip and staring at the computer screen that showed an audio wave.
"I missed you." Jack hands clench into fist, listening to me say those words to my ex.
"...you are my everything, Luke." Jack rolls his eyes, trying to relax but his muscles kept tensing. I peck his lips lightly, mouthing "sorry" to him quickly. He nods as Luke starts giving out his plan. Jack types down the steps and details as Luke speaks.
"Baby, I have work." Jack shuts the computer down, getting up and grabbing a beer.
"My fucking girl." He mumbles to myself, opening a beer bottle quickly. "Asshole." He sighs, grabbing the counter, leaving his beer on the counter. Jack's head leans forward towards the ground, his breathing was heavy.
"Jack." I whisper, hugging him from behind.
"Jack, stop. I'm only for you." I say quietly, running a hand through my hair.
"I know baby, I know." He says after a little bit.
"I realized baby girl."
"Well good." I whisper, letting go. He turns, wrapping his arms around me tightly. My face connects with his chest quickly as he kisses my forehead repeatedly.
"I think I need reassurance." He mumbles.
"What do you mean?"
"I need to know you're mine." He smirks, kissing me hard and long. I smirk back, dragging him to his bedroom quickly.
-
2 months gahaha!