10 | alpha

"Wait, what!?"

"Wait, what!?"

You had not expected for Jacob to show up at you house and tell you he was the new Alpha of the Pack. Kayla knew her sister was going to the Elders to deem Sam an unworthy Alpha but she had certainly not expected for her soulmate to be the new Alpha but she could understand why. Jacob was afterall the rightful Alpha of the Pack and quite frankly, everyone listened to him and followed him.

Jacob nodded with sigh, "I know. I did not think the Elders would make me the Alpha but everyone seems to be okay with it and it actually feels good being Alpha, like I was meant for it."

"Sam was never worthy of being an Alpha. He's selfish and narrow minded, so many people could be hurt because of his ignorance and refusal to working with the Cullen's. You have proven to understand the importance of working together to get rid of a mutual problem. The Pack trust you to help rid of the vampire army, they don't like the Cullen's but they know we all have to work together to save the humans. You've got this." Kayla encouraged her boyfriend. Jacob May have had a rocky start to the Pack but he has proven his leadership by taking everyone into consideration and doing what's right for the people, something Sam had always struggled with.

Jacob smiled softly as he pressed a kiss to her cheek, "How is it that you always know how to make me feel better?"

Kayla giggled, "I guess it's a gift. Are you going to tell Bella what's going on?"

"I think it would be a good idea. The army is after her after all and honestly, I don't think the Cullen's are going to tell her the truth. She needs to know what it being done to protect her family and all humans that could potentially be in their path. The last thing I want, is for her to be blindsided by what is going on and feel alienated." Jacob explained. Kayla couldn't have been more proud of her mate for being the leader he was meant to be.

"We could always tell her together?"

"I think that's a good idea."

"Wait, so Jacob is the Alpha now? Victoria has been running around? Did anyone get hurt?" Bella asked rapidly

"Wait, so Jacob is the Alpha now? Victoria has been running around? Did anyone get hurt?" Bella asked rapidly. It was natural for her to have so many questions, considering they had pretty much bombarded her with a lot of information.

Jacob shrugged, "I am. We've been trying to catch her but she's sneaky and no one has gotten hurt so far. We just thought it would be a good idea to keep you updated on what was going on. You deserve to know what is going on, since she's coming after you."

Bella sighed, "I guess you miss a lot when you go into hiding."

"Bella, why are you hiding? You know the Pack can protect you from Victoria and her army. You have nothing to worry about." Kayla spoke softly as she placed a hand on her knee.

Bella ran a hand over her face before exhaling, "I've been hiding from the Cullen's. I know I need to confront them eventually but things were going to well and I don't want them to ruin it all for me."

"Bella, I know you're scared but you can't keep running. They need to know how much they hurt you. You've made amazing progress and you're thinking about your future. None of that is going to go away because they're here. Your brave and they should know just how brave you've become. You've got this. If it makes you feel better, I can always come with you?" Kayla proposed, even though she could feel Jacob being upset about it but this was something Bella had to do for herself.

Bella looked at her in shock, "You would do that for me?"

"I think after almost getting killed by a vampire together, I'd do anything for you."