1. One Night At The Concert

'Ready, set and start' Ria says to her self as she starts the tape recorder.

Ria's narration :
  "October 26th ... One of the best day of my life!! I Ria found her soulmate. The day was bright and sunny and i woke up all excited... wanna know why?? It was because of BTS... for the first time i was attending a concert and that wasn't just a concert... it was "BTS" concert, after two years I finally get to see them right in front of my eyes.. but this isn't it... there was this weird feeling like something was gonna happen, good or bad, but i knew it was't because of concert... it was something else. Coming to the point someone once said 'There is no point to be in a relationship when you have no future' it's a metaphor... you see a juiceless fruit is not liked by anyone... people usally like the moist of a fruit.. In the same way, if there is no love and affection in a relationship it's unhealthy. I was  in a relationship like that once.. On this day (26th oct) I realized that.

Sit Back and relax coz its gonna take a long long time.."

Ria stops the tape and marks it as ONE

A/n »
I hope to be supported by you guys the same way you supported my other stories. And stay tuned i will try my best to write long chapters!!

𝗣𝘀 : 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀.  ♡♡

_do read  description for *Introduction*_