2. One Night At The Concert

"hey again.. welcome to tape two!!
so i decided to cover everything from the past to the present and a lil bit of future.
As i was telling 26th october is one the best days of my life and one of the reasons was because i got to see BTS right infront of my eyes, but something heartbreaking also happen on the same day... Everything was good untill i got to my work place, everything seemed different... i straight up walked to my desk and found it empty i placed my bag and pulled open the drawer but it was all empty. I had no idea what had happen.. there were so many thoughts running in my mind, one of the works came up to me and asked 'you still here' i was triggered 'what??' I asked 'the CEO fired almost half of the company' he said 'But why??' I asked 'Politics' he was disappointed 'I feel sorry for the new employees... They just got the job and now they are gonna be unemployed again.. ' he said and walked off.. I could not move, it felt like everything just ended there. But I held myself and got ready for the concert.. I'll be honest I had no mood to go for the concert yes!! I wasn't in a mood for BTS CONCERT, but had already payed and thought it may calm me down.. And now I'll have a glass of water and be right back!!" she paused the recording and wiped her tears.

"And... We are back so where was I?? Ahh! Concert!! Right.. So I went to the concert not alone but with my Lipa yes... Lipa Roy can't believe right?! We were good friends back then but everything changed now.. She moved on I moved on and we both went different paths.. Anyways back to the concert with her. It wasn't like a fanfriction as I expected to be.. It wasn't the first row seat not VIP seats and non of the members make an eye contact, it wasn't first row seat but it sure was 6th row I could see the view of seven wonders clearly my heart beating... The beat had a rhythm with the DOPE's background music, I looked around and it felt like am home.. Am around people who love me for me and not expect me to be someone am not.. Almost half of the concert I had tears in my eyes and there was this blond hair girl one row bellow me she had a lot and lots of tissues and she handed me one too(giggles) the view of army's and bts was just mind-blowing after few minutes I felt like to film the moment.. So I took out my phone hung it to the selfie stick and took a lot and lot of pics.. And then they started singing BULLETPROOF ETRENAL and recorded it I tried to capture as many ARMY as I can.. And my camera laid on this fanboy well.. I can't say he was one.. He was definitely not enjoying the concert he just sat there looking around(eye rolls) he was sweating from the heat he sat on the 5th seat of 5th row(giggles) the moment he looked at my camera I zoned out like seriously he was so dame attractive!! The first man that I actually fell in love with.. His long black hair like Jungkooks Oppa, his small eyes like Jimin Oppa, his cute smile like Hobi Oppa, his visual like Jin Oppa wait... No!! Jin Oppa is one, his visual was Jin Oppa but Oppa would win if they were beside each other.. Anyways his veins on the neck like taehyung Oppa and I'll be honest he was muscaler back then just like Namjoon Oppa and his attitude seemed like Suga Oppa. I could relate his features to each and every member of BTS, he looked at the camera and wavyed his hands and gave a smile and turned back to the stage.. And I dumbass kept staring at his making him feel uncomfortable!! And then suddenly I felt pain on my shoulders it was Lipa trying to breathe(laughs) bapsae and bts is equal to dead hard Stan's. The rest of the concert went good.. Me blushing realizing I was in love.. And I really enjoyed a lot!! I know I would, after the concert we decided to eat out coz we were too lazy to cook.. There is this Indian restaurant near the stadium and it is famous for it Indian food ofcourse, we were so hungry we ordered almost the whole menu it wasn't easy waiting for the food so I decided to start a conversation 'I got fired today' I said 'what the- dinners on me then' Lipa said 'everytime you pay let m-' 'nope... From now on your gonna save as much as money you can until you find an other job!!' 'end of conversation' she was bossy but she knows a lot about life then I do.. I really like that one thing about her... She knew what to do when and how to do it, coming back.. After we got our food we hogged the food as if we haven't eaten in days, I stuffed the biryani into my mouth and I choked on it.. Not because I over filled my mouth but because I saw a guy waking into the restaurant with a cute Lil girl.."
She stopped and took a deep breath and started laughing "Such a flirt" she said.

A/n :)
Let me know how what you think will happen next.. Will Ria make the first move  or she will ignore the sign and move on??
Oh.. And don't forget to vote and share it if you like it!!
♡♡