First Time Kissing ♥

Kuro Kaneki 】 :

It was a windy autumn's day, you're sitting in the corner of the library, waiting for you boyfriend, Kaneki, to come pick you up and go somewhere to have nice coffee. This was your second time going out together and you enjoyed it.

"Hey-y (Y/N) ..." a small faint voice whispered. You turned around to see a boy holding a book in his hand as he blushed slightly. Smiling, you said, "Hey Kaneki." You checked the time, seeing that he was a bit early to pick you up but you didnt mind. You got up, picking  your books up and stuffing them into your bag. In the corner of your eye, you could see Kaneki looking at you. His eyes focusing on you short sleeved (what you like to wear to libraries) .

"A-are you not going to get cold?" He asked shyly. You glance over to him, chuckling at how worried he looked. "I'll be fine. I promise."

-

15 minutes has pasted, and your suddenly freezing. Goose bumps were forming on arms and you were shivering. Kaneki looked at you, giving you the 'are you okay' look. You nodded, pulling out a fake smile. He frowned slightly, wondering why are you lying to him. He quickly gets his cardigan off and wraps it around you.

"Wear it. I-it'll keep you warm." He said, trying to keep you close with him. Suddenly, someone pushed both of you aside, making Kaneki squish you on a wall. You could feel his heart skip a beat. His nose and your nose touched slightly, making your lips just a few centermetre away from his. He looked at your lips slowly, then looked into your eyes. He pressed his lips against yours as you smiled softly.

Shiro Kaneki 】 :

It was a long winters night, you were snuggled in your blanket as you watched your favorite TV show, (favorite tv show) . Everything was silent outside. You couldn't hear anything on the road that involved people or cars, just the wind banging the door. It was interesting. Suddenly, there was a loud knock at the door. You quickly got up and opened the door. No one. You were about to close the door until you looked down and noticed a small red box with a huge (favorite color) bow on top of it. Picking up the box, you realized small handwriting on the side.

"Dear (Y/N),
I'm sorry about leaving without saying anything. I didn't mean to hurt you like that. You wouldn't understand. I hope you like it.
Sincerely,
Kaneki."

You looked at the gift he gave you. You and Kaneki are together - well, at least before he left you. You didn't understand what was in his mind, you didn't know what to expect from a guy like him. He left you and it was heartbreaking. You quickly unravelled the (favorite color) bow. To see a pendant with your name and his. You wanted to see him. "Why did he give it back?" You thought. You quickly slipped on a pair of shoes and walked outside. In the distance, you saw a figure. You couldnt quite see his face, it was pretty dark. Running as fast as you possibly can, you tried to catch up with him.

"Almost there-"

You grabbed hold on his arm. He turned around slightly trying to figure out who was grasping on his arm.

"Kaneki." You whispered. He looked at you without expression. His calm face scares you slightly. "Why did you leave it there? Why didn't you show up at my doorsteps?" You asked holding his arm tightly.

"I don't have the time," He said with a simple sigh. You digged your nails into him. He changed. He changed quite a lot. He turned around so he could look at you. "I just wanted you to know I'm still here. Here for you." Your struggled to smile, so it turned into a frown instead.