Bad blood - Uta ♥

{{ Requested by a lovely anon♥

All the other requests will be coming shortly. P2 of Kaneki will be up next week or so. I'll be working on a Shiro Kaneki too since someone else requested that and a Hide one! I've got so many ideas for all the characters including the ones I usually don't do so stay tuned senpai's

- your friend. }}

Blood. The smell of sweat irony blood filled my nose, making me turn around to see my companion, Uta-chan feasting on the fresh meat we just caught.

"If you eat slower, I'll probably have to kill you too." I sighed, tapping my index finger on my chin. He turned around with blood smeared around his mouth - his dark black eyes gazed into mine as he kept a straight face. "A little bit of cannibalism from you would be different for once..." I furrowed my eyebrows while he shrugged and turned back around to finish the left overs.

The feeling of the wind wrapped around me slowly and whispered quietly in my ear. Uta was the slowest eater in the world. He seems more interested in me then having to eat the pile of fresh meat, which is extremely odd for a ghoul like him. Suddenly, the sound of my phone started ringing from my back pocket. I turned around and answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Ah, (Y/N), I wanted to ask if you were free tonight? We need someone to work this shift at Anteiku since Kaneki and Touka-chan are out tonight. Is that alright?" The manger asked cheerfully. I glanced back to see Uta staring blankly at me, tilting his head, unsure who I was talking to. "I've got something important to do. Sorry, you should of asked me earlier." I mumbled, itching the back of my head, trying to sound innocent. He laughed, and said it was alright. "I'm sorry, maybe next time. Haha alright, bye." Uta stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Am I that important to you that you didn't want to go to work?" He whispered, his sexy toned rang through my ears as I blushed at his words. "Maybe." he spun me around, pressing his nose and forehead against my skin. His eyes scanned my lips as if he were hungry again. My pusle raised as he took deep breaths in and out. His hands moved slightly downer, almost touching my butt. He moved closer to me, making our lips touch slightly. He kissed me softly, closing his eyes while he kissed. I could taste the sweet blood in my mouth as I pressed my lips on his, he grabbed my back wanting more from me. I pulled back and laughed at him sweetly. "Maybe I'm important to you." He held my hand, intwining our fingers together. "Fuck yeah." He whispered to me.