First Friend - Hide's POV ♥

Hide's POV

"3, 2, 1 here I come (Y/N)-CHAN!" I shouted as I searched for (Y/N). We were playing hide and seek on a warm summers day. The sun was shining ever so brightly and skies were surprisingly clear. It felt as if i was floating on thin air with a glass of orange juice next to me. The flowers danced under the sun rays as it skimmed each of the petals.

In the corner of my eye, I could see a small shadow behind a pot of flowers. I knew I would find you. I quickly crept behind the pot to see (Y/N) crouching, checking to see where I was.
"RAW!" (Y/N) turned around, eyes wide open, jaw half opened. "(What you would say if he scared the sh*t outta you)!" She exclaimed, grabbing me cheeks and pulling it apart to make a silly face. Laughing, I whispered. "I thought you wouldnt be able to hear me."

(Y/N), was one of my best friends, including Kaneki kun. She was bullied in our school and to be completely honestly, not many people really liked her . Everyone thinks of her as rubbish - she would get kicked around so many times  and yet she still treats them well and offers them to sit with her at lunch. She was a strong girl which made me admire her a lot.

"Are you just going to stare at me like that?" She murmured, waving her hand in front of my face. I shook my head. Her eyes screamed curiosity and excitement with a bit of determination. She was beautiful. I blushed uncontrollably, shaking my head while my eyes dropped to the lively grass.

We found a place on the grass to lay on. I looked up at the clear skies and closed my eyes. The nice breeze flowed in my hair, making it look more messier. "I want this to be forever." I remembered her saying. She rolled around to face me and sighed.
"Me too." I added. There was a sudden silence between us.

"Hide?" She whispered, breaking the silence and blushed at me.

"Hm?"

"Why are you my friend? Did... D-d-did someone dare you to be my friend?!? Or are you using me?!?" I turned to face (Y/N). My hand brushed the unwanted hair from her face as my finger trailed down to her chin.

She's so beautiful...

"Its because you're so cute (Y/N)-chan!" (Y/N) slapped my arm gently and laughed. I turned back to face the sky, grinning as the day went by.

"I promise I'm not using you." I smiled. In the corner of my eye, her head tilted downward, avoiding eye contact with me. "How can I trust you?" She whispered quietly. I  sat up , holding my pinky out to her.

"What... What are you doing?" She sat up and looked at my pinky with confusion. I laughed at her expression and explained. "Its called a 'pinky pormise'. It means I wouldn't break that promise ever. Or else you'd have to break my pinky." She itched her temple and frowned unsatisfactorily. "Break your pinky??"

"Well yeah. I mean, I did promise you that I wouldn't break it so my finger should be broken." She frowned at the statement slightly but shook it off.

"So what do I have to do?" (Y/N) said. I grabbed her pinky and wrapped it around my pinky.

"I promise (Y/F/N) that I will never leave her nor unfriend her." She laughed and smiled. "I wonder what would Kaneki-kun would think if I did break your finger..." I stared blankly at her a second and laughed.

"Not sure..." I murmured.

•          •            •

HEY DUMPLINGS ITS ME AGAIN YO GURLLLL.
this was actually written ages ago, so i'm just gonna post it now! enjoy~
remember to like, comment and follow fam!!

who was your favourite tokyo ghoul character?
and should i start writing about Tokyo Ghoul RE characters?!? (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)