Hes Your Older Brothers Bestfriend ♥️ - Hide

【 Hide 】:

7Pm. That's when it happened.

Tuesday's are always the worst - your brother would always hog everything since one of his friend would come over and play some sort of shitty game on the playstation. "Oi (Y/N), turn off your Vampire Diaries. No one cares about Elena." He snapped loudly at you. Glancing at the tall boy in front of you, you mimic your older brothers words but adding little touches - making it high pitched.

"Oi, (Y/N), turn off your Vampire Diaries, no one cares about Elena. Pft, go away you asshole. You're blocking the view." You grunted at your older brother, letting your eyes wonder back to the television. Without thinking, he grabbed the remote control off your hand and turned the tv off. You could feel his smirk staring straight at you as you stared blankly on the TV. "Get out, he's coming in about an hour." Sighing, you glared at him and made your way to the kitchen. As you walked into the well-lit room, you could see 3 packets of chips sitting by a tall fizzy drink. Gazing behind you, you could see Ethan moving all your stuff into the other lounge. "You don't need 3 packets of chips." Before running in your room, you grabbed the chip along with you.

It was almost 7. You were bored out of your mind. You could only hear two boys screaming from downstairs - which sounded terrible since they sounded like dying cats. You've just finished you're chips and you were lying upside down on your bed. You suddenly felt the urge of wanting something to drink. Sighing, you jumped off your bed and opened you're door quietly. Quickly, you tired your best avoiding the boys in the lounge - which isn't possible because you need to go past the lounge. Trying to be sly, you ran past the doorway. Obviously someone saw you, you could feel someone's gaze behind you. Smiling, you could see the drink untouched and unopened. Strolling over there, you grabbed your cup. Opening the fizzy drink you could hear the sweet air releasing from the bottle.

"(Y/N) - chan?" Stopping, you turned around to see an orange haired boy standing there.

"Hide? What are you doing here?" You frowned in surprisment.

"I got partnered up with your brother for a assignment and we became friends." He chuckled, scratching the back of his head.

"I thought you said he was a douche bag?" You asked frowning. You didn't really understand Hide, he was very weird. Obviously in a good way. Hide blushed and grinned.

"Well, there was another reason..." He trailed on.

"What reason?" You asked curiously. He took a step toward you and held your face.

"You're the reason."

<< I HOPED YOU ENJOY THIS! I only wanted to write about hide since I didn't really wanted to write about the others.

Like if you want more similar to this

Comment if you want me to keep to the short imagines >>