Finding out about him (P2) - Kuro Kaneki ♥

You turned around to see everyone staring at you with confusion. Their eyes stare down at you, as the judgment creep behind your ear into your brain. Slowly, you felt you cheeks turning beetroot from the tension around the room.

"Sucks to be her..." Someone murmured quietly, standing up and walking to the bathrooms direction.

"I hope so."  Another said to another. Anxiety overwhelmed you while you stood there in humiliation.

It's just a little scratch.

"Are you alright (Y/N) chan?" shocked, you sighed in relief, listening to the familiar voice glide through the tension in your muscles as a smile curved on your lips.
"I'm okay, Nishiki." You whispered quietly to him, itching the back of your head, embarrassed of what has happened.

He turned around with an unsatisfied expression. Bending down, his glasses slipped slightly off his nose, looking quixotically into your eyes.

"If anything happens to you I'd kill that Kaneki bastard." he snapped, but realising the situation, Nishiki reassured you with the warmth of his hand.

"Clean yourself up in the bathroom (Y/N). I'm here if you need anything." You left silently, walking towards the bathroom. Your warm hand met the cool steal of the knob, sending shivers behind your spine.

That's when it happened.

Distorted.
Disgusted.
Disappointed.

(HEYO DUMPLING FAM HOW ARE YOU GUYS!? i have been inactive due to... distractions. i'm so sorry dumplings, i've been through so much and i just wanted to start my book up and going again so my mind won't flutter. but i am here and alive.

want part 3? like!
want a personal one shot? comment!

谢谢大家~ (='∀`)('∀`=)
thank you everyone for the support)