Wendy Dreamland Part 4

Chapter 35

I don't know why I was so nervous, even though I was just holding the doorknob of Alyssa's room number. Maybe I am still nervous at the thought that I might just make the child hope to come back in her body. I don't know what to do other than think I want to help.

During the times I was still alive in my real body, I never thought of helping others. I always keep in mind that when I help once, that will be followed by more. Besides, no one will believe that I helped.

But I did not speculate that one day I would be desperate to help someone. To the point where I will travel to Manila, which is about six hours away from Plamour, just to help Alyssa, even if it means risking my life.

I turned the child on my side for a moment. She just stood there while blankly staring at the door. But when she noticed my gaze, Alyssa smiled immediately.

I gasped.

The way she grinned, I knew she was hoping. I don't think I can destroy her wonderful vision.

At that moment, I decided to open the door. There I was greeted by the room where Alyssa's physical body lay in the hospital bed. On her side was a machine. It looks like the child is just sleeping, but here is the fact that she is comatose because her soul is not in her body right now. Alyssa's mother was also there, sleeping on the sofa,

"Mary." The simple fact that a child mentions my name makes me realize what she wants to say. Alyssa is already asking what we will do next. But whether I admit it to myself or not, I know that I do not even know what to do with it now.

"Amm, try to lie down." I'm not sure, but I ordered her. It is very scratchy to think nonsense. In shows, it works like that. I think maybe Allyssa needs to do the same. However, when she tried, nothing happened. I scratched my head even more.

It was frustrating to the point that I messed up my hair.

What can I do to help her get back into her body then?

I could barely walk back and forth and try to think. But all that stopped when I turned to Allyssa again. Now, I can see the trace of sadness on her face while just sitting on top of her body. She cannot enter.

What is this?

There I bit my finger and chose to stay in place. I am thinking hard about finding a solution.

With that, I chose to close my eyes for a moment to think. From there, I recollected all my memories every time Saint's called me a guardian of the soul.

"What you saw earlier was a lost soul. Their aura is dark because they have been in the world for so long. But not everyone is like that; others are colored, and they are those souls who need the help of someone like you, but it is persecution for us. "

This is one of the lines Saint gave me. He says souls like Alyssa need my help, but that hinders grim reapers.

I carefully analyzed what Saint said, and from there, it took me to the answer I was looking for. I am a problem for them because they can not get the soul I have helped. They need to make a report to explain what happened.

The question is, how can I help?

I thought deeply again until that led me to an answer that awakened me.

I still remember what Alyssa said once I started asking questions about her. I couldn't do anything but help her. Likewise, in capturing souls, it is necessary to read the death note to obtain it.

If so, there is only one way. But I hope this will work.

"Allyssa Montalban, I command you to return to your body to continue the glorious life that God has given you." And that did not disappoint me. In an instant, Alyssa's body shone luminously. A happy smile shone on the child, sincere gratitude and praise to God. I couldn't help but smile, especially as her physical body slowly swallowed her soul as a sign of her return.

When she realized the reality between dream and reality, her schoolmate was there and shouted at her with the word "You're crazy, Wendy."

Wendy Dreamland is one of the messiest children's stories I have read. It tells an unfamiliar story of a young girl who's dreaming of happiness. That led her to the point that she thought her dream was her reality and her reality was her dream. Way back then, I couldn't understand it. But now, I think I know.

This children's story tells its readers the story of a person who doesn't have anything she dreams of, though she's happy. However, she wishes to seek greater happiness than she has received.In that case, Wendy created an illusion for herself.

So, the moral lesson of the story is that people tend to ignore small pleasures because they seek even greater pleasure. It is due to the fact that a human's desire for things does not end until they are satisfied.

In my case, I did not make myself important to the life God made me. But look at Alyssa, fighting for her life at a young age. I should have been content. I should not have asked for more.

I M _ V E N A