DEATH CONTRACT IS OUT!

This rainy September, Saint Archangel is coming! Are you willing to sign a contract with a Grim reaper? Now that Death Contract has been out, it's time to reflect!

Death Contract (Self Published under TDP Publishing House)
Author: Im_Vena
Language: English

Book Inclusion:
Bookmark | Postcard | Signature from the Author
Hardbound: Hard Cover | 5x8 inches | white paper
Price: 850 php
Softbound: Perfect Bind | 5x8 inches | white paper
Price: 450 php
Pages: 364 pages

Book Inclusion:Bookmark | Postcard | Signature from the AuthorHardbound: Hard Cover | 5x8 inches | white paper Price: 850 php Softbound: Perfect Bind | 5x8 inches | white paperPrice: 450 phpPages: 364 pages

Description:

After the death of Mary's dad, her life becomes a mess. Mary couldn't accept that she doesn't see the death reaper will come to fetch her father nor realize it sooner. That is when Mary thought being able to see Grim Reaper and how the people around her died was useless. To ended it all, she decided to commit suicide only to find out that she will be wake up in others' bodies.

But when the Grim Reaper named Saint came to her. Not to fetch her soul but to offer her a contract to be a living Grim Reaper, everything changes. However, what would she do if along the way she fell in love with the grim reaper? Would she choose to stay alive or to die peacefully?

Grab yourself your own copy now!
Available on Wattpad | Webnovel | Goodnovel | Finovel, Novelah, StoryOn Authors and Readers | Dreame | Alphanovel | Sofanovel | Libri | Readoo | Nova

I'm so happy to share this news to everyone who read this! Actually, I only decided to publish it for my own copy since this book saved me in college. I earned 500$ dollars almost 600$ with this novel and I am more than delighted to share this with a million people around the world. This novel also help me to get over my self doubt and inspired me to live. I hope this novel also inspired you as what this novel did to me. So, if ever you're interested in having your own copy, don't hesitate to DM me on my socials! God may bless us!

Hoping next year to attend MIBF for book signing in God's will. By then, hope to see you Iv's there!

—Iv