Letter to a Stranger

Letter to a stranger

I never thought that I will write this as I don't talk to any stranger . but I met this extraordinary girl(note the sarcasm) last week on bus. My first day on city bus as My cycle got punctured. That 10 minutes travel made me write this.

  hi,

I don’t think you will remember me. I was on the bus last week when I noticed you. There wasn't anything particularly odd about you when I first noticed you. Until I realized what exactly you were doing.

Because, honestly, it's hard not to notice a girl talking on her cell phone with a finger sticking straight up her nose.

I ignored watching you at first, looking out the window, until out of the corner of my eye, I saw what you were doing once your finger left your nose. You continued talking on the phone, wiped your finger on the empty seat next to you, glanced down at your finger and then back in it went into your nose.Which is disgusting.

What if someone had done the same thing to the seat you were sitting in? It is just bad practice to pick your nose in public and then wipe it onto a surface that other people will touch. Have you ever heard of tissues or handkercheifs? Did you even aware of what you are doing?

And, looking  the statistics textbook and the bag you were carrying, I'm guessing you are at least in college which means that you should know better. A lot better.

So, please don’t make this mistake ever again.

Sincerely,
KS