Letter to the person that gave you your favourite memory

well there are many moments. let's start with the recent one.

first one to my nephew.

Dear kutti,

I know that you still haven't started to speak properly. but you gave me my favourite memory of 2013. the day you born and when i lifted you in my arms. that feeling was inexplainable. I love you a lot and want to spoil you for your mom is so innocent. you are so cute. whenever you cry, I am unable to bear it. also you are the only one who i left unharmed whenever you wakes me at 6 am. just because you didn't sleep , you should not wake your poor chitti that early in morning.

love you,

KS

then , to my maths sir.

Respected sir,

 i don't know where you are know. but you gave me my personal favourite memory . you took me to a maths written competition trusting my ability at Velammal matriculation. after a week and so, one day during evening prayer, when me and my classmates were kneeling down in front of mary statuefor making excess noise, you announced that I won a prize. how cool it was.

immediately my classmates congratulated me . even some other class guys too while leaving for their home. that was the first time, Subha miss saw me. what a first impression I made. she excused us and become close to me. thanks for that.

your's sincerely,

KS

last but the least, Indian cricket world cup team 2011

hi guys,

thanks for giving me ,no a billion Indians their favourite memory. winning a world cup was really special. in this cricket crazy nation, many cricket fans longed to see our team win. after 28 years, you guys fulfilled their dream. so, a lot of thnaks again. don't give it back easily. come back with it.

True fan,

KS