Letter to your favourite internet friend

Hi Rachel ,

I wanted to thank you for being such a good friend. You are the first internet friend I made . You are one of the most important people in my life though we never met, and when I count my blessings I always think of you.

I don't think I could have completed my story without your support and encouragement. I appreciate that more than you know.

Then, your story "Love will find the way" is simply superb. If the story is full of romance and suspense, then the sequel which you are doing now is full of humour and love. I am very enjoy reading it. Keeping going.

I remember you told me that suspense is not your forte. I got to agree on that for your forte  includes romance, humour ,suspense and drama.

Thank you again for being such a great person and wonderful friend.

Love,

KS

*************************************

hi  Sneha ( _khwaish_ ),  Neetha ( background21,  

though we didn't chat much, I thinks you all as my favourite wattpad friends. You have been always there to support me and my stupid ideas. Thanks for that.

_khwaish_ , you are such a sweet person. I think i chatted with you only once. too bad na. sorry, but i am quite reserved. I love and admire your works. i wish you become an author so that i can proudly say to all that I know that author and she's been my friend in Wattpad.

background20 , sometimes I wonder whether you takes rest or not. girl, you just completed 6 stories within the span of 4 months. express speed I got to say. and what makes it special was each story is unique in it's own way. I know there is plenty more to come. My best wishes.

Bookaddict356 , if there is someone who can give competition for Neetha there, it has to be you. You update fast just like her. Your stories are really cool and very informative. I got to learn too many things about laws and behind election process from you. You are doing an awesome job. Hope you carry on further.

love you all,

Ramya

**************************

hi veni7842 ,sravs7

you are the other friends I made here on Wattpad. I am really happy to chat with you and discuss about many things. I also like your writing skills a lot. I always wait for your updates. 

love,

Ramya

****************************

hi smiley020 , cutiesf,   sanjoli_jain,

thanks for supporting me and reading my stories right from the start. It means a lot. also your comments made my day more happier.

Always In Gratitude,

Ramya

***************************