Letter to someone you wish to meet

letter to someone you want to meet.

  well, there is a big list on whom all I wish to meet. But the first person that comes to my mind is Rani Mukherjee.

So, My letter to her.

******************************

 Hi Rani,

I have been an admirer of your acting for years. for me, your eyes are the most expressive eyes . In Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna climax, you never spoke but your eyes. You are an awesome actor.

You have been the undisputed queen of bollywood during 2004-2008. During that period, whatever you touched turned to gold.

In the 18 year journey so far, starting as a teenager, you have managed to weather the storms in your acting career. You have maintained a fine balance amidst it all. There have been more flops than hits in recent times to your credit, but through it all you have maintained a steady rhythm. And that is what is most striking about you.

It might sound strange, but my favourite movies of yours are definitely Black and Mardaani. Those movies are such an inspiration . I also like Hum Tum, Muhjse Dosti Karoge, Bunty Aur Babli, Chalte Chalte,Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.

Your chemistry with Shahrukh,Aamir and Abhishek are awesome.

My favourite dialogue of yours is from the movie “Muhjse Dosti Karoge!” which is “Hum apni zindagi se judhe koi bhi bade faisle nahi le sakte . woh sab zindagi hamare liye le leti hai." (We cannot take any big decisions connected to our life . life takes them for us)

  I wish I can meet you one day and took photograph. also autograph. I like you purely for your acting and I don't think I have any right to ask or comment about your personal life.

I also wish you a very married life.

Hope my wish comes true one day.

yours true fan,

KS