Letter to your boyfriend

Sorry I don't have one. So, I will write a letter for my boyfriend which will be my husband.

Hi ,

First of all, I don't know your name ,where you are and what you are doing. but you can trust me and I’ll be forever loyal to you. The only time you’ll see me looking at another guy is when I’m staring at my lock screen and I see my nephew’s perfect face. I couldn't resist his charms.

I  respect myself and my mind. I believe in commitment and loyalty in a relationship. I’ll be honest, I’m a prude. I like conversation and getting to know someone. I think it’s important to be able to have an intellectual conversation with someone. I respect intelligence and I believe that you should like me for more than just my looks.

I’m not the type of girl who’ll wait for you to text me first. I won’t even complain if you won’t text me the whole day. I believe that we both will have our own work  and seeing you at the end of the day  is always much better than texting.

You’ll rarely hear the words “I love you” from me. But when you do, you can be sure that I mean it. I won’t expect you to love me the way I love you because people love differently.

I will  not force you to recreate scenes I have watched in romantic movies .

I’ll never leave you when things get tough.

I’ll never leave you when you’re sick.

 I’ll never leave you when you’re mad.

I’ll never walk out of your life even if you act like a jerk for I know that when you love a person, you’ll love his flaws and all.

I promise that I won’t be too hard on you. I can be patient and kind as long as you are willing to do the same for me. I’ll give you my whole heart if you are ready to give away yours. I will give you all the love you need. I will give you the world. All I ask is that you handle my heart with care, and don’t ever cheat on me.

I know that We are going to fight and bicker some times. But you have to make sure that it does drag too long. Fight and forget all soon. I will point out on your faults just like I hope you point out on mine. I want to bring out the best in you and hope that you brings out the best in me. In that way, our relationship can be great. You just have to cope with me. If you can deal with my vulnerability and my flaws, then I will be yours forever.

With love

KS