Just a bit of Suspicion goes a long way

Nathalie awakened in her own bed neatly tucked under the blankets, the sound of Duusu slurping up coffee had awakened her. It was the weekend, which really didn't matter she worked on weekends, holidays, and everything imaginable. The job hours might as well be considered 7am until one of them dies.

Trying to get off the subject, she looked around her apartment realizing how much she had actually changed to accommodate her new kwami guest. A small doll house for her to play in and a nest made out office supplies.  It was comforting having her there despite the kwamis constant antics.

Meanwhile Gabriel was quite restless himself, having Nathalie so far away from him was unbearable,and Adrien had been relentless asking if he could visit her. Maybe he could set up a guest room for her in the mansion. It was dark out apparently he had slept through the day.. it wasn't usual, but he must've been tired it was about 9 pm somehow. "I can't believe I slept for an a entire day," He got up groaning at the stiffness in his shoulders.

".. it might be a bit late at night.. but I should go check on her.. Nooroo dark wings rise!" The purple light washed over him. The tingling sensation was always odd when he transformed but he payed little mind to it.

Nathalie was surprisingly up and moving by the time he got there, of course it was no surprise when he saw that she was cleaning the moment she was able to walk.
"Can I help with that?" His husky voice came as a surprise to Nathalie as she turned around.

"H-h-hawkmoth- you scared the living daylights out of me!" She leaned on the couch for support.

"I'm sorry Nathalie I didn't mean to spook you," He stepped towards her taking the duster out of her hand. "I thought I told you I'd pay someone to come over and do this for you, your going to irritate your lungs."

Nathalies face changed as her mind starting ticking, he never told her that.. but Gabriel did..

"Darling?"

She snapped out of it, "Y-yes?"

He wordlessly grabbed the duster. "Or I could do it for you at least,"

Nathalie stood there for a moment before retreating to her kitchen, Duusu following close behind.

He chuckled hearing the soft padding of her socks on the floor he didn't know what it was that he found funny, maybe it was because he never saw Nathalie act with such unprofessionalism. Or even the fact he got to see the habit they kept in common being absolutely devoted to having a clean workspace.  He even noticed that the peep hole on her door had been windex-ed and cleaned.

Nathalie was deeply pondering and somehow embarrassed what if he really was Gabriel?! And she's been flirting with her boss all of this time?!

"Nathalie?"

She basically jumped he had yet again managed to scare her out of her skin. And the now pale skin rose back to full color as it blossomed red since she felt his arms wrap around her waist.

"y-Yes..?" She stuttered trying to pull herself back together.

"Nothing it's just you seem rather tense right now.. I can sense emotions you know.."

"N-N-No Not at All-" She spit out her words nervously.

His face laced with clear concern relaxed as he sighed. "Okay then.." He picked her up holding her on his chest .

Nathalie smirked as she transformed into the blue woman known as Mayura. "Oh darling.." Her hands and arms were clasp around the back of his neck. His face seemed steaming hot with blush.

"Mayura-" His voice deep but he still found her gorgeous.

"Yes~?" Her fan went back and forth fluttering faintly, as she sat on the kitchen counter top. She knew he was tempted by her alluring  stature, as little she wanted to admit it this dress really showed off  some of her good features primarily her legs. She felt much better as well, not to mention the power surging through her broke her free of her everyday monotonous lifestyle it was exhilarating.

He sighed, " I guess it's alright but I know the miraculous's draws in energy from the wearer, and you're already ill so.."

Mayura frowned crossing her legs, " I feel much better like this though .." Her arms crossed. "I'm still a bit cold though.. I wouldn't mind you warming me up.." She had gotten off the counter walking towards him lightly hugging him. "Like this.." This was a sure fire way to find out his identity, since Gabriel had done this exact move to her when she was cold about a year back. The intricate way his hands clasp around her was something only he could do.

He was more or less on auto pilot, Nathalie had never been so straightforward with him. His hands didn't get a chance to make it around her before she seemed to have stumbled.
"Dear...?"

She leaned on him "I.. it's just a dizzy spell that's all.."

He had helped her to a chair getting her a glass of water. "Maybe you should get some sleep it is late.."

Barely nodding her hand rested on her hand. "Maybe your right...Duusu fall my feathers.."
The blue of Mayura washed off as Nathalie came back to fruition.

"Miss Nathalie!" Duusu wailed zipping around her.

"I'm fine Duusu.. please just don't scream.." Nathalie held Duusu on her chest.

Hawkmoth quietly sat on the chair next to her. " Have you seen any doctors about this Nathalie.. I'm becoming worried about your health a lot more lately..."

"I haven't.. although I suppose I should eventually.."

He held her hand, "I can pay for a doctors visit to you know.."